USD 203
USD 99
USD 189
USD 169
  • Pool
Vincci Flora Park(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
USD 161
USD 156
USD 78
USD 50
USD 252
1,033 results
All reviewsjasmine restauranthassle free stayhuge resortsea viewthe kid's clubnice hotelthe indoor swimming poolwonderful stayrooms are biglate checkhotel areabreakfast and dinnerhalf boardbars and restaurantsfamily roombuffet restaurantspecial thanks
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Wonderful customer service at this hotel. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, especially the duty manager Mr Farouk. The rooms were very clean and spacious and the sea view was spectacular. Perfect resort for a holiday, with everything you need in close proximity. Always felt safe and looked after.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Gerard M, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Resort & Thalasso, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Sarah,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed Radisson Blu Hammamet Hotel so much. Thank you for expressing your thoughts. It is indeed a fantastic review! I am particularly glad to hear that you found the staff so friendly and attentive to your needs. I will pass on your kind words to the entire team, as I am sure they will be as grateful as I am.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

While this is an older refurnished property, the hotel and its accommodations are generous and well maintained. The staff is very nice and multilingual. The rooms are big and comfortable and the Mediterranean is at its best at the Hotel beach which is quiet, private and really beautiful. There is also a beautiful big pool and a spa. Food and drinks at the hotel are really good and the local area is rich in restaurants, shopping and entertainment with Nabeul is just 20 mins down the road. Internet is also working well and most impressive to me was the fact that, on a very busy and full weekend, there was ample hot water for my long shower. I call this is a really good hotel and I would recommend it.

Room Tip: Try to book a sea view room - great views
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Gerard M, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Resort & Thalasso, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear Zubaida,

Ilyes.Lajili

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I attended a conference in the Hotel. The conference was attended by more than 100 guests all of them were accommodated in the hotel.
Starting with the room, the room was very spacious and cleaned regularly
The open buffet meals; breakfast, lunch and dinners included many varieties.
The conference which occupied parallel conference rooms was managed efficiently by the staff members
The hotel staff members were so friendly, professional and efficient.
The whole experience was excellent.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Gerard M, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Resort & Thalasso, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Hafez,

Wow! What an amazing feedback of your recent stay here at The Radisson Blu Hammamet. I am absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed your stay........ Creating memories through natural warmth and first class customer care is certainly what we do best and it is certainly rewarding for us to receive such positive rates on our services, facilities and most important our amazing colleagues. Any hotel is only as good as the colleagues that work within and we are extremely fortunate to have outstanding colleagues who know how to deliver exceptional service at all times.
It would certainly be our pleasure to welcome you back whenever your plans bring you to Hammamet.

With kindest regards

Reviewed 24 January 2018

My team organised our annual conference at the Radisson Blu. From arrival to departure, the staff were friendly, attentive and accommodating. The hotel organised an excellent Tunisian themed luncheon which our participants really enjoyed. The conference facilities, rooms and the meals on offer in the hotel's restaurants are all very good. The hotel itself is well positioned on the beach, providing beautiful views.

The hotel's chauffeured car service is excellent. The vehicles are clean and wifi is available, a real bonus! Mr. Lotfi, our driver, was friendly and incredibly patient.

Ms. Lamia and Mr. Boligh were particularly notable - for their warmth, efficiency and professionalism.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Gerard M, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Resort & Thalasso, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Arige,

With kindest regards

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

This is the second time the organization I work with has used this hotel for its annual conference. Beautiful location on the beach, excellent and clean rooms with strong wifi. We had a full board package, so all our meals were taken at the buffet restaurant downstairs for 4 days. The food was varied and good. Conference facilities also outstanding. As far as international resorts go, the prices are unbelievably low (perhaps because Tourism in Tunisia has yet to make a comeback and most hotels in Hammamet are relatively empty).

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Gerard M, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Resort & Thalasso, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Dear Barzinji,