“Alex Bay mainstay”
Review of Good Dog Charlies

Good Dog Charlies
Reviewed 15 August 2015

Every time I go to the Bay, I always have to grab a shirt at Good Dog Charlies. Love their lab shirts.

Reviewed 17 July 2015

Staff was very kind and informative. Very willing to talk and assist with selections. Coffee was great!! Hot and fresh.

Reviewed 29 June 2015

I browsed through this store this past weekend, and also had a cup of their excellent Green Mountain Coffee from their interior coffee stand. This store has everything from clothing and jewelry to local crafts and souvenirs. It is reasonably priced,and a great place to pick up an Alexandria Bay T-shirt.Stop in...you'll love it!

Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

Coffee is ok (in thermos) and shop is ok. Only 2 tables with 2 chairs each. It's more a t-shirt shop than a coffee shop. But we had a nice break there, felt cozy and relaxed. And the staff is very nice.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

The staff is really nice and this shop seemed to be out of place from the rest of the strip. Normal people, normal conversations, good trinkets and quality coffee. We went to some Blue Herring place for coffee the day before....not a good thing. I wish we had known this place had a Keurig and you can make your own K-cups. I loved the souveniers...they sell Pandora (It's a different name) look alike beads, but they are of great quality and I loved that they had Boldt Castle as an option. It was also great seeing all the Christian labels they carried. We made a promise that when we return next time...we will not be staying in that immediate area, but we will return for Uncle Sams Tour Hour Tour and Good Dog Charlies coffee and souveniers. Thank you for being you....this shop was a breath of fresh air. We just wished we had stopped in a little sooner.

1  Thank Caliyork