Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Vio.com
AU$24
sh56703
Disneyland Paris, France

Good deal and locale

Review of Top Mansion
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 Jan 2013
It's a simple, affordable block style budget hotel in the bar, night life area of Udon Thani. The Central Plaza mall is 5-10 minute walk, the UD Town Market and Centerpoint market and Tesco are all 5-10 minute walk in the opposite direction too. UD Town market has a great night market too.

The biggest negative: The hotel is very near a large throbbing disco. The bass vibrated my room all night and I ended up moving to another place nearby the next day. It was the new years day weekend so maybe the noise wouldn't be so bad on a regular weekend???
Date of stay: December 2012
Room Tip: Towards the back in nearer the disco so stay to the front!
Trip type: Travelled solo
    AU$31
  • Agoda.com
2.7 km from Top Mansion
View more hotels in Udon Thani
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2012

I wasn't expecting much for £9 a night but I was pleased to discover the Top Mansion to be perfectly acceptable. My room was clean and air-conditioned and the shower worked. TV as well. I wasn't disturbed by the night life and slept very well.

Location-wise it was ideal. Within easy walking distance of the main shopping centre and close to all the bars and cafes. A tuk tuk was always outside so transportation to train and bus stations was easy.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Grahame D
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Just a very basic room, but it is newer, clean, close to everything, and air-conditioned. What else could you want for $15 a night. It is close to the bars which are loud and full of bar girls, but I could not hear in my room near the back of the hotel.

Date of stay: November 2012
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2012

This Hotel in all my years of travelling in Thailand would have to be the Best "Bang for your Buck" literally speaking.The rooms/bathrooms are impeccably spotlessly clean with good Wifi / Bar Fridge and TV (reception not to good) all for 370 Bt.
The only downside being the Front rooms do suffer from more Street/Bar noise at night till 12:00 and the Tiled/Concrete hallways can be noisy at night and especially in the mornings if you want to sleep in (ie guests/cleaners banging doors/walking down hallway).
Overall for the low price and its location I would highly recommend this hotel if your coming to Udon for the Bar scene.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MaxTheMadDiver
Reviewed 25 November 2012

This is a cheap budget hotel so you get what you pay for.Rooms are ok beds a little hard bathroom very small everthing gets wet when you shower.No lift and no help available to help with luggage.
Great location close to shopping and entertainment would recommend Sinartras next door for breakfast.Staff friendly.

Room tip: Choose a room on a lower floor as there is no lift
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2012

My Udon friends put me onto this great little hotel it is well located to the big Central shopping centre and there are many bars within a short walk. The staff were friendly and I extended my stay by two extra days to take in some more of the nightlife.

The hotel does not have a restaurant so I ate in the in the bar areas most nights and had breakfast in an Irish pub just up the road I did not go hungry.

The rooms were serviced each day and were very clean. I will certainly stay again when I visit Udon again early 2013.

• Trip type: Travelled solo