Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
gavinxyz
Penang Island, Malaysia

Nice design and lovely room

Review of V1 Room Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Jan 2020
Room is nicely design and it is unique. The decoration look simple yet is give a spacious feeling and comfortable. The room and bathroom is new too and good condition.

The location is a bit far inside a small lane. However, walking to Central Plaza is about 5mins and walking to Railway Station and UD Town is about 5-10 mins. Not much convenience shops and eating places around the hotel. No coffee tea in room, but there is free coffee/chocolate drink in the common area for whole day.

I think the hotel should connect with some travel company to offer day trip or half day trip for the guest. When I enquire for the Red Lotus Lake day trip, they ask me to book outside. Luckily I found a backpacker hostel a half day tour to join.

Coming to hotel, you can take the Limo service from Airport that cost you THB80. Going back to back, the hotel offer car service for THB200.

Oh, maybe now is the mosquito season, lots of them in the room. I hope the hotel can spray or out some repellent to turn away the mosquito. They only provide 2 hangers for clothes in room which is not enough.

My room on second floor (no lift in this hotel) is without city view, but there is a big window in the bathroom for sunlight to come in.

Overall, the room is nice and the staff try best to help you. It is a lovely stay in Udon Thani.
Date of stay: January 2020
0.5 km from V1 Room Hotel
    AU$62
1.3 km from V1 Room Hotel
View more hotels in Udon Thani
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2019

Stayed a few nights at the V1 , when I visited Undon Thani , to play golf, and check out how much the city had changed since i was last there 35 years ago.
I was given a ground floor room , which was very nicely laid out with all mod cons.The only small complaint was that the noise from the lane beside the hotel was a little noisy in the mornings with motor bikes . The staff were very friendly and helped me do some laundry, and arranged taxis for my golf days. Overall I would stay at the V1 anytime I am in the area, at checkout all was completed without a hassle and a big smile.

Room tip: get a room upstairs, and if you require a tuk tuk , get Tuum , who is usually just outside the front door.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

What a shame this was always a great little hotel,cool,friendly and good value. On our last visit that changed. Very unhelpful,unfriendly and when a booking was mixed up,they proved to be dishonest and greedy.
Won't be returning!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Overall I satisfied after nightmare one of the hotel in Laos. Room very clean, AC good , bathroom clean. Located in heart of udon Thani and walking distance to shopping mall and night market. Front desk staff are very helpful And friendly. Met one of the owner dog named Thia. So cute and friendly.

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank rukman2014
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel is very clean and beautiful it's easy to find food, staff very friendly and helpful us. very cheaper hotel I recommend this hotel. You can work from hotel to 7-11 5 min and work to bus station 10 min everything for me is cheaper if you use Tuk Tuk.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

This is well positioned near to bars and shopping centre and street markets.

Very interesting industrial style that is quite new. Very good housekeeping. Useful coffee and biscuit facility but coffee is all 3 in 1 packets so loads of suger. Microwave available if you need it.

No drink facilities in rooms but do have a mini fridge. Hard beds but actually I slept well and don't normally like hard beds.

Staff on reception ok. No lift.

I would stay again. Paid 550 low season. Good value.

Date of stay: May 2018