“Great trip to see monkey cave, different islands, Suwankuha temple and do some canoeing ”
Review of Phuket Raina Tour

Phuket Raina Tour
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely day with kids. Day has different points to visit and it’s interesting. Long tail boat trip and monkeys are great fun! We had a very funny and great tour guide - Jonny! Thanks for making us laugh
Only thing we would change is to make longer stop at monkeys or lunch place and make it a bit shorter at James Bond island as it’s great to see but it’s very small and not much to do there.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This tour was great considering the price we paid coming as a group of 7. The ride to the start of the tour was a little long (2 hours from Patong) but it's stated in the pamphlet where it was so that was our lack of research. Definitely do the kayak part of the trip it was definitely a highlight of the trip. I'm quite sure those who chose to opt out waited on the boat till those who paid to came back. The food was mediocre. Our guide Happy was really nice and unlike other reviews did not try and force a tip out of people on the trip. Kayaker mentioned tip at end of trip, but he didn't harass us. Kayaker was extremely friendly, funny, and social able.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We got a James bond islands tour±canoe g. The last part was terribile. The canoe paddler kept asking for money, euros precisely, because he noticed we were europeans. He refuzed to take me where I wanted even after I tipped him, he Kinda ruined my whole trip. I wanted to GO to the james bond cave and that was the whole reason reason I did this trip. I wanted to ho to the. The rest of it was mediocre and PN the run. And the lunch was at 3:30 pm. If I had know I would have gotten a sandwich from home. No soft drinks included în price. I was dissapointed.

1  Thank Virginia D
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Phuket raina have the real good service. Tour guide and driver are take care the customer and they also happy persons.we enjoyed for James Bond trip and thank a lot for good service.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

The Phang Gna Bay is absolutely stunning, that's for sure. But that's attracting mass tourism as well. The canouing startet on a large boat which dispensed the canoes right in front of the beautiful cave in the bay for thousands of tourists. Nevertheless due to bad weather we had the areas far from the boat nearly for ourselves and the guides who operated the canoes for us. In advancd we were not told that we would't row ourselves. The canoe trip was around 15 minutes short and the canoe guides got mad at us, when we gave them less than 100 baht tip. Next stop was James bond island. Lots of tourists as well but again, due to bad weather we had the remote areas for ourselves. The muslim village where we had lunch was beautiful except the large tourist restaurants which served OK food (included in the tour). The final stop was at the monkey temple, which is build into a cave where 4 fat monkeys sit in front to let the tourist masses feed them. The cave itself is pretty nice but not worth the 20 minute stop.
The overall tour would have been nice but the tour guide was the most annoying and stressfull Thai i have met in 6 months, talked way to much, repeated everything (including the jokes) three times and asked us multiple times to give him a high tip when we leave. When some Indian people gave him a tip in indian rupiah he asked them repeatedly how much money they gave him. I haven't seen anything like this in 6 months of Thailand.