“Fantastic Villa - Great Pool”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View from the beach just across the road
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
nich0last...
Reading, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Villa - Great Pool”
Reviewed 22 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We had a fantastic holiday at Baan Suan. The villa is massive and was very clean and tidy on arrival. The outdoor pool is massive and very private which was great for us. Brian, the owner, gave us loads of hints and tips on where to go- from beaches to bars to some great restaurants.

Highly Recomended.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
23 Feb 2017
Thank you for the review and hope to see you again soon
Laura M
“Stay here!”
Reviewed 18 February 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I stayed here with my family and we had the best time. A short drive from some truly amazing beaches, and not too far from Patong but that's not as nice. Great place to relax, watch movies and tv, swim in the pool, and explore Phuket. Very happy with our stay.

19 Feb 2017
It was great to meet you all and glad you had a good time Brian
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice Villa with extra Charge for electricity”
Reviewed 5 February 2017 for a stay in June 2016

We spent 4 nights in the Villa. Brian was very nice . He gave as a welcome cold water and bred. Rooms are clean and the Garden is very nice. The private Pool is with salt so we had less dead insects in the water.
There are 2 Restaurants close to the Villa.

..the one minus point : When we Booked an information like 7baths for 1 unit was in the box, but the final price was with 0€ electricity Charge during the stay. So we were surprised for the extra Cost. For 4 nights with Minimum use of air conditioner we paid 50 Euro. (If you book with TripAdvisor.de, you will still have this information). Don't take me wrong it was Not the extra that bothered me it was more the surprise.

18 Feb 2017
It is rather peculiar to get a review 8 months after they stayed at the Villa so it is not easy to exactly remember these people !
We normally give a welcome pack that includes water, bread, butter, Marmalade. milk , orange juice, etc
The electric charge is clearly shown as per TripAdvisor system and is also written on the Booking Confirmation which is sent shortly after the booking is accepted.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Villa, plenty of space and a gorgeous pool”
Reviewed 19 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Stayed here with a group of friends and this Villa was perfect.Everything we needed was provided and the maid service was excellent.We all loved the pool and enjoyed the privacy of our own villa.
A great holiday!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
19 Feb 2017
Thank you for the review it was great to meet you all Brian
A TripAdvisor Member
“Rock hard beds, mosquitos, hidden cost, bad location & no privacy”
Reviewed 23 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

We booked for 10 nights and checked out after staying for only 6.
We narrowed down our selection of properties for our special family holiday to this one, based on the fact that it had a salt water pool and free electricity.... WELL, we were told ON ARRIVAL that electricity is an extra cost. Its not on the website!! And its bloody expensive. So we were uncomfortable with the small pedestal fans alone.
Whilst we enjoyed the salt water pool the owner would pop by 'to check on things' frequently unannounced.
The beds were so hard it felt as though we were sleeping on tables. The pillows were too large and there was no alternatives.
The owner had no interest in assisting with the mosquitos that plagued the house. Even after we 'bombed' the house daily, kept the doors closed, burnt coils and wore repellent, we were eaten alive.
The electricity would cut out daily and the location of the house was not great.
We would have been satisfied with the owner acknowledging any of our discomforts however all we received was shoulder shrugs and total disregard.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Thailand, as soon as we checked out of this 'luxury' house.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: salt water pool
Liked least: beds, heat and mosquitos
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
28 Nov 2016
The electric charge is clearly shown under Rate Notes and again under Taxes and Fees in line with Trip Advisor system.
Some of the guests had arrived late the previous evening by Taxi, which I had arranged for them ,so I called around in the morning to check they were OK. I met one lady sitting on the terrace and she told me everything was fine but could I phone them if I called again as they like to swim in the nude. I was more than happy to oblige but told her the maid will arrive each day at about 1 pm which she said was fine. The only other time I called was the afternoon they left at about 4 pm which had been previously arranged.
Only then was I told that the daughter had been bitten by mosquitoes. I said sorry to hear that but some people are more susceptible than others and she should have used sprays, oil etc, keep covered up. Everyone knows that Thailand has bugs/insects but I have never had anyone blame the Villa for being bitten. It can happen anywhere, in a restaurant, bar, beach or just sitting on the terrace. I said if they thought mosquitoes were in the house why not shut the door to the room and thoroughly spray but the gentleman I talked to was not interested in what I had to say.
The electric can go off during the rainy season which is frankly beyond my control. I do not recall any extended periods during their visit except the last afternoon they stayed and I was surprised to hear that they thought I had cut the power myself which is absolute nonsense.
The beds are firm and not soft /spongy which is the way most people prefer them. You cannot please all of the people all of the time..
Most guest like the convenient location which is clearly shown on the trip Advisor map.
They say they would have been satisfied if I had " acknowledged any of their discomfort" but that was not possible as they said absolutely nothing to me until they were actually leaving.
I am sorry that these guests were not happy in the Villa but if you care to check previous reviews on this site and others such as Home Away you will see they are always positive and say what a great time they have had.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing