All reviews ice bath raw vegan food bikram yoga high intensity life changing experience hot yoga aerial yoga walks of life stand up paddle boarding kick start jam packed exercise classes healthy lifestyle body care light therapy fitness levels boot camp
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit to this magical place. It’s not often that you can say that you enjoyed a place second time around as much as the first but this place really breaks the mould. I arrived exhausted, beaten, and toxic and have left exhilarated, recharged and happy.

Phuket cleanse is a place that keeps on giving long after the holiday has stopped.

Whether you are coming here for down time, to kick bad habits or just to have some “me” time there is something for everyone.

The trainers are incredible,the food is divine and you meet the most amazing people.

Invest the time in you, take a break here and you will inevitably be changed forever ... for good.

Possibly my best holiday ever. A recharge for the body, soul and spirit. PC see you again soon. Xx

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Kirsty S
PhuketCleanseRocks, Owner at Phuket Cleanse, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi Kirsty;
Thank you so much for the kind review. We are so happy that you left here feeling exhilarated, recharged, and happy. Melanie and I cannot wait for your third adventure to Phuket Cleanse. Try and time it with those Aussie friends of yours from Sydney. On your next trip here, our new stuff will be Float Fit classes. Look at AquaPhysical to see what Float Fit classes are going to look like. You are going to love it.
Thanks, Kirsty, and see you later in 2018!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

There are almost no words to explain how magical and wonderful Phuket Cleanse is! From the attentive, friendly team who are just genuinely beautiful people, to the delicious and healthy selection of food, juices, shakes, this place is exactly what you need to kickstart or maintain your healthy lifestyle, feel like a million bucks, and still have so much energy to have fun!

PC has a daily schedule jam packed with activities ranging from fitness, cardio workouts, yoga, the ever-popular aerial yoga, Muay Thai boxing, 60 or 90 minute bikram yoga, meditations, sunrise and sunset yoga or treks, hikes up to the Big Buddha...

Pair that with 4 massages a week included in your rate, a fabulous infrared sauna, herbal steam room and the infamous ICE BATH, you really can't feel bad here.

This is my second time at Phuket Cleanse, and unfortunately I found myself feeling a bit ill from the stresses and pressure of the last few months. Nichi in particular took such good care of me, and tailor made a healthy supplement shots and juice menu to cater to my ailments, and checked up on me every day.

Somehow the team there is always JUST EXACTLY the right mix of talent and skills you need when you arrive. Last visit I was focussing on nutrition and fitness. This time I was focussed and meditation, calm and searching for answers to a pressing life decision. Everyone was so supportive.

It's also important to say that Phuket Cleanse does attract the greatest clientele as well. Every visit you meet different people from all walks of life, age, background and yet, they are all distinctly the same in one way - they are genuine, caring, open supportive or one another and non-judgmental!

There's good reason I say this place is magical, and it is!

Hi Mandi_Idnam;
Wow! Thank you so much for this beautiful review. I have forwarded this to our staff as they love to see when Cleansers have these types of wonderful fitness and yoga adventures. Niche loves to read these and it gives her fuel to keep making sure that she treats cleansers like royalty. Hurry back here for your third adventure to Phuket Cleanse and we will undoubtedly have new stuff here for you to help you take your health and wellness to the next level.
Thanks again, and see you later this year (or next),

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I recently finished two weeks at Phuket Cleanse, four years after my first visit there. Simply put – it is a magical place for your body, mind and soul, and even more so than the first time I visited given the abundance of activities added to the program. Whether it be to help you reach fitness/nutritional goals or simply to touch base with your soul and wellbeing, it has something for everyone. I feel grateful to have ever found this place four years ago and even more so to have finally returned. It is not an impersonal or stuffy place at all, but rather a welcoming and friendly family of care and positivity. The hosts, therapists and fitness practitioners are both inspirational and knowledgeable and the warmth of the other clientele makes this place special. There were several takeaways I maintained after my first trip and I am motivated to take even more this time back home. I can't recommend highly enough for anyone who needs a reset, a kick-start, a solo or friend/partner holiday or if you simply want to get a full-blown holistic approach to leading a healthier and mindful lifestyle. Do yourself a life changing favor and book yourself at least one full week to allow you enough time to get into the flow of the retreat.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
PhuketCleanseRocks, Owner at Phuket Cleanse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Hello Linds0;
Thank you so much for the kind words. You did see a lot of differences between four years ago and now. It is a place that has something for everyone, and we are happy that you took advantage of all the classes and offerings. We are so happy you found us four years ago and that you made your way back for your second adventure to Phuket Cleanse. Don't wait another four years, make sure you come next year and we will have lots of new goodies for you then as well.
Thanks again, and see you soon,

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Made a last minute decision to come here so did not read much about Phuket Cleanse in advance. I have been to many retreats, have done detoxes, yoga retreats etc. This one stood out because of the sheer variety of treatments, activities, talks and facilities in a beautiful place. Most striking was the incredible warmth and care of the hosts and therapists.I loved the icebath ( after a few days ) the complementary massages were amazing. I loved the food, healthy but never boring and the attention and creativity while juicing made the whole thing easy and a treat. very good for solo travellers,

• Trip type: Travelled solo
PhuketCleanseRocks, Owner at Phuket Cleanse, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Hello Hetty L;
We are so happy that you made this last-minute decision and that you felt it was out of this world. And yes, what about that food?! Hetty, you are going to be even more surprised by the food in November. We are having some Michelin-star chefs come in November and we are going to take things up a notch with regards to the food offerings, presentation, and taste! And even for the juice feasters, wasn't that fun to see how you can present juice and make it look like a Michelin-star juice joint?!
Thanks, again, Hetty, and we look forward to getting you back her for your second adventure to Phuket Cleanse.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

From the time I walked in the door, till my last breakfast (@ 6:30 AM) I was shown care, patience, love and professionalism. These are people that are passionate about the service they provide. They are committed to you reaching your goals and finding wellness in all ways possible. If you do make it there, please take Dela's breathing therapy..you wont regret it:-) Every single person's needs were met, whether is was to lose weight, gain muscle or be fit, emotional and mental well being. There are many activities to keep you days filled and new things to learns everyday. You are free to come and go as you please you are not confined to the activities or daily program.
Thank you Phuket Cleanse.

Room tip: all the rooms are good rooms.
Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank lisolipps
PhuketCleanseRocks, Owner at Phuket Cleanse, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Hi Lisolipps;
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. The staff love to read these reviews where Cleansers say how much they loved the care, patience, love, and professionalism. And yes, isn't Dela's breathing session pretty amazing? Who would have thought that oxygenated your blood to that extent could have such amazing benefits. I will make sure Dela gets this review sent to her. Hurry and get back here for your second adventure to Phuket Cleanse.