All reviews older part air con beautiful garden setting american breakfast location is great low season place to stay spent nights here pool access nice beaches lovely hotel little things pools thai fridge patong massage
Reviewed 28 September 2016

My wife and I recently spent 21 nights at the Thai Palace Resort, we highly ratify this Resort and would absolutely stay again, without question.
This was our first time at this resort (we usually stay down the road), the resort is central to everything in around Rawai Night spots. And Restaurants. , and also close to the Long boats.

The Resort staff were all very approachable and friendly, especially the house staff.
Our room No 5 was in a good position, 10ft from the pool.
The section of this Resorts we were in was the older part but were up to date in standard. Goods size room, right sized TV. Our bed an ok for us. (Free Wi-Fi & 2 water per day)
Bathroom of ok but a little slippery when wet. Just a shower, which was fine.

The pool was in impeccable condition. With a kiddies section. The pool is surrounded by what I would call a small rain forest and fruit trees. As we say there in Australia (spot on)

our deal included a set breakfasts but the chef was open to your ideas. Later in the evening the restaurant would open. We never used it as we like to eat local.

My wife and I would recommend the Thai Palace Resort to everyone, singles, couples and families. Unlikely Gem of a place to stay and safe, the entrance is very deceiving and being again central to just about everything……….regards john

Ps; had a video but its “lost in Rawai”.

Room Tip: in the new section some rooms are close to a road, mmmm maybe a bit of noise.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank John M
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Highly recommended place to stay. Fantastic friendly staff, great rooms, so close to everything, nice and quite with two swimming pools, amazing gardens. Absoulety terrible adjoining restaurant/food.
Rooms were spacious clean and great size beds. One minute to beach and restaurants but still quite being just off the main road. Highly recommend for families.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2016

This hotel is just across from the sea. Has it's own pool and sunbeds for guests. Our room was on the second floor which was fine. It had a safe balcony and couldn't hear people in the rooms below. The bedrooms were clean and you could ask for them to be cleaned daily. You received two free bottles of water daily. We had breakfast included in our price. It wasn't that great though! We were glad we didn't pay extra for it! Overall our stay was enjoyable, nothing special but just as importantly nothing bad!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

The setting was lovely, the rooms were fine. My 8 year old son did get a rash from the pool though.

We were just disappointed that while they let our son stay free if we brought our own bedding (this is fairly common in SEAsia), we had to pay for his breakfast, which is NOT normal in SEAsia...​Also, this is the first time that we didn't have a breakfast buffet, but a very limited and stingy menu. They also tried to charge us 200 baht for calling a taxi for us. It just doesn't leave you feeling like they're in the 'hospitality' business... Though, Phuket in general gave me this feeling more than I have had anywhere else...

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Thank Kate Alex and N... D
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed for a night in July. I liked early check in, and the pool was stunning. The surroundings were beautiful as were the tidy and clean rooms. Don't come here if you value quiet, I could hear the neighbours talking and moving around in the room next to me and above me. The fridge makes regular noises and loud bangs periodically. I'm so thankful that during my flight over to Rawai, I was given free ear buds because they really helped me get to sleep and gave me the peace I needed to chill out. The lights flickered like a fire, if you like that sort of thing. The shower floor would not allow the water to sufficiently drain so I had to use towels to prevent the water overflowing out the door. I was awoken at 4am by people obviously leaving to catch their flight which was fair enough, but I don't think I'll be back again unfortunately.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo