Lowest prices for your stay
USD 37
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
USD 35
Agoda.com
USD 30
Hotels.comUSD 35
FindHotelUSD 37
PricelineUSD 34
All reviews pool access room pool bar hotel runs seafood bars and restaurants shuttle buses amazing hotel beaches patong tub
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2012

This was our second visit this year, the same friendly staff, great pool and good value room service and mini bar prices. We made a mistake with our departure date when booking and were happy to pay to stay longer but on the last day our rooms weren't cleaned, we had two room no toilet paper and towels, when we asked for it to be cleaned they sent up 4 towels and 1 toilet roll for 4 people. Operators and front desk didn't always speak english.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank thatkiwijoker
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I am writing this review from the veranda of my room at Rawai, it looks over the most amazing pool area! There are lots of good things about this resort but the best thing about it is the people who work here. Take the time to be polite and get to know them, you will be glad you did. Learn basic Thai greetings as a sign of respect for the locals, the effort will pay off. It is sad that some tourists, who seem to arrive in bus loads every night, are quite rude to the people who work here. While staying here, don't miss Nakita's restaurant down the road and also take a right at the front door of the resort and walk for about half an hour to an awesome beach, along the way you will see local Thai people, great experience. The restaurant at the resort is definitely worth a visit. The Day Spa! What can I say? I have been there every day and loving it! Finally, for those people who write reviews complaining about Thai staff not being about to converse in other languages, get over it, you're in Thailand you fools! If you want people who speak your language, stay at home! Linda & Terry RM 2205

Date of stay: October 2012
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
10  Thank LindaK718
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Spotted this deal through Getaway and snapped it up fast! 5 nights for 2 adults/children, with some cool little pluses such as daily icecream for kids & 2 free dinners/lunches/breakfast daily, all for less than $400 - Stoked!

One hour taxi from Phuket airport, we were worried Rawai wouldn't have much to do/eat/see being so far away from action-packed Patong...so wrong! Stacks of sweet little joints to eat at.. It didn't feel touristy in the slightest walking along the main street. Nobody to hassle you to buy anything. We felt weirdly out of place because of the local vibe... which I liked... Sooo much quieter than Patong and Koh Samui, where we had just come from... I was craving some peace and some space and got it on the chilled out streets of Rawai.

The resort was brilliant for children. Huge pools, tasty icecream treats in the swim up bar. Lots of cartoon channels for kids in the spacious room. Super friendly staff. A gym, where I attempted to work off my daily buffet breakfast each morning.

On our last night in Rawai we ate at the Chocolate Bar (2 min walk down the road from resort).. such a huuuge mistake leaving it til the last night, if I could turn back time I'd have eaten there every night. Tastiest Thai food we ate on the 2 weeks over there, as well as the cheapest... Felt so wrong paying so little for such amazing & fresh food (ginger tofu cashew stirfry + tofu pad thai + bob marley tunes = soo choice)

Ooooh. This amazingly friendly man from Australia (approached me at breakfast to ask if I was Scandinavian... He was from Australia, but happened to be Scandinavian... I am Australian, & not Scandinavian... anyhoo...) he chatted to my partner a little over the course of our stay, and on our 2nd last day left his awesome moped with my partner because he and his wife were going to Phi Phi Island for the day... What a thoughtful thing to do! Without doubt the highlight of our Rawai visit... Spent hours cruising around the coast, mostly north stopping it at Karon, & some nice little bays along the way... Crazy to go to Thailand & not hire a scooter. Most scenic & beautiful, winding, mountainous roads. Ahh Bliss.

Recommend this place highly. Cannot wait to go back to Rawai Palm Beach Resort!

Room tip: I'd probably get a room with a pool entrance next time.. Definitely jealous that we didn't have the freedom to dive into the pool straight from our balcony!
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank kayteabee
Reviewed 26 September 2012

We have been here for 7 days and are very happy, our room is very spacious and clean. The pool is fantastic and the staff are lovely, some don't speak English, but you manage and they are always smiling. Breakfast is not too bad it depends which chief you have that morning. The restaurant meals are generally great, but they tend to over cook your meat, however the prices are more than reasonable, in fact there very cheap cheap cheap. Nothing much to do in rawai other than relax, but there is always a taxi waiting if you want to go somewhere.

Date of stay: September 2012
1  Thank franja03
Reviewed 13 September 2012

We have just move from Kamala beach to Rawai and Palm Beach Resort seems to have everything that we need. We are especially thrilled with our room that has a private pool outside our room that leads to the main pool which meanders throughout the resort.
Rawai beach is a beautiful place with many great eateries.
Yes some of the staff need to be a bit more welcoming but so far we have not encounter any problems.

Room tip: Book the deluxe pool access were you can step straight out of your room into your own private pool with access to the main pool.
Date of stay: September 2012