“Wanna expirence the whole new lovely world? Dip onto ocean with Andy's scuba.”

Andys Scuba Diving Phuket
Ranked #1 of 50 Tours in Rawai
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a personal Phuket scuba diving experience with a fun, friendly and quality service. Our team are passionate and knowledgeable about Scuba diving and go above and beyond to ensure you have a great time on your Phuket Scuba Diving course or day trip with us. We are a PADI Dive Centre located in the Rawai, the very southern tip of beautiful Phuket. You can book to dive with us from anywhere you are staying in Phuket – we provide complimentary transfers from Patong, Kata, Karon and Chalong areas. Whether you are brand new to scuba diving or looking to enhance your diving skills, we aim to give you the best possible Phuket scuba diving experience during your holiday. We offer Phuket scuba diving day trips, PADI courses for complete beginners, certified divers plus Liveaboard cruises to Phi Phi Islands, Similan Islands, Hin Daeng and Burma.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

"Scuba dive" the word itself has a thrill and excitement messed in it! Being a first timer i had a mixed feeling of excitement..emotions...all freaky thoughts.. whatnot whatall !!! Well from the start when I met joh he started guiding us on how cool it feels like and how to manage the breathing kevel and asked us to just stay calm !! I know.... calm word was out of focus specially the time came where we were all on our gears where joh helped us in each step and explained how to use it and again how to just stay relaxed and so. Here comes my turn well....the hardest of all is the first freaky step or a jump you drop onto the ocean!!! It took me a while to take my first step but yeah down there I use to here a word you can come now em all here with you like a mother. I will take care of everything. Jon thank you soooper much for those words that made me took a step and boom onto the sea. OMG!! The best expiernece I Eva Eva Eva and could Neva had!! Yayy;! Gradually you made me fall in love with ocean...you were there for me to make me introduce to whole new lovely world. You guys are so much fun and em looking forward to come for scuba certification with you guys. Lisa and Jon you guys are amazing !!! One of the best choice we made choosing you guys. Love you guys. Cheers .

All reviews
"amazing experience"
in 29 reviews
"his passion"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I went diving with Andy’s to complete my advanced open water certification. From start to finish the team at Andy’s we’re helpful, friendly and professional. I would highly recommend them as a place to fun dives and/or cert dives. I was nervous going out on my own and they made my experience easy and enjoyable. Thanks Colin and Lisa particularly.

andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

HI Kate,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us :) Congratulations on your Advanced Open Water certification, it opens up a whole new world of scuba diving for you now. It was our absolute pleasure that you chose us for your next scuba diving course - Thank you. We would love to welcome you back in the future should you return to Phuket for holiday.

Happy Diving!

Lisa & Team :)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This was truly the best diving experience we have had. From the friendly on board staff to the dive master we just had fun and laughter all day. Probably the best thing to do whilst visiting Phuket. The snorkeling is just as good as the diving. Everything is done for you and 10 minutes before you get to the diving site all you have to do is put your wetsuit on and step into your ready prepped kit. I have dived with this company twice now and I won't use any other dive company. See you again next time

andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Hey Kita, Thanks so much for your review and for returning to Andy's for some more scuba diving n your holiday :) We're really delighted that we delivered the very best diving experience to you and as new owners of the business it has made our day that that you had the best dives of your lives with Jon. We look forward to seeing you again in the future :)

Happy Diving!

Lisa & Jon :)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Best diving place in Phuket. Thanks to John and Lisa for the ultimate experience. Plenty to see and John does a great job at pointing out the under water creatures. Great pictures and video comes with the package, free of charge. Well priced with great service. Only dive with them when in Phuket,don't try anyone else as you will be disappointed. Equipment is well kept/new and no issues with it either.

Hi Michael, Thank you for your review of your scuba diving in Phuket with Andy's. It was so nice to take you for your diving day trip - Jon had loads of fun with you guys on your day out. Thanks so much for the recommendation, we love meeting new guests and would be delighted to welcome you back in the future should you come back to Thailand for some more scuba diving!

Very Best

Lisa & Jon :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I found Andy on trip adviser and from that moment on the 5 star treatment started... we got a private boat with them and had three fantastic dives... my kid her DSD and she was kicked.
Kudos to the team and i wish i had done another day with them... from the moment the car picked us up at the hotel, to the equipment to the way the took care of us.. it was awesome.
thank you every at Andy team i will be back

andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Hey Janak, it was an absolute delight to host you and your lovely family and friends on the private charter boat for the day. We had great time taking you fun diving and taking the children for the Discover Scuba dives :) We endeavour to provide the very best service we can to our guests and it's great to see that we delivered to you. Thank you so much for choosing us for your family and friends day out, we look forward to seeing you back again in the future :)

Lisa & The A team :)