“Delicious”

Nikitas Beach Restaurant
Reserve with Chope
Nikitas Beach Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 296 Restaurants in Rawai
Price range: USD 3 - USD 10
Cuisines: European, Diner, Thai, International
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nikita's is a beach side restaurant serving International food , wood fired pizza's authenticity Thai food , and fresh seafood dilivered daily from the fish market . Located on Rawai beach for 20 years it has one 'of Phuket's original beach bars attached to the restaurant. Beach side dinning at its best.
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant twice in the last two weeks. Tasty food and cocktails.
Reasonably priced delicious food. We would certainly go there again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,363)

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We went to twice whole we stayed.
We really enjoyed dinner and lunch.

All staffs are friendly, nice smiling.
Price is not cheap but reasonable.
Taste is good.

I really recommend.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Literally on the water. Great views great food staff very friendly offering mosquito spray if you forgot to put some on. Great value for money.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Well worth a visit. Great menu, great food and great value. Staff are very friendly and extremely knowledgeable of the menu. They are also very informative of the local area & places to visit. Staff have quite good English. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

My girlfriend and I went there on our last night in Phuket. It was very well rated on Google Maps, and very close to our hotel (Sandy House Rawaii).
My girlfriend ordered a fancy prawn dish, and I had pizza. We had 2 non-alcoholic fruit drinks. Drinks were good but highly overpriced (about 500 baht for both). Her food was ok, but she said she was not that impressed by it. My pizza was not very good, at all. The crust was very thin, and burnt around the edges. Mushrooms on my pizza tasted like very cheap canned mushrooms back home, in Canada. By the time I got back to the hotel, it had gone right through me!!! Not impressed in the least.
And to top it off, a restaurant worker there standing in the middle of the floor, playing with a drone buzzing around the waterfront, in front of us. Annoying and intrusive.
Everything overpriced in my eyes...