“Best in Nai Harn!”

L'Orfeo Restaurant & Lounge
Price range: USD 15 - USD 36
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: L'Orfeo Restaurant & Lounge is all about the atmosphere, the quality food and the service. Located in the south part of Phuket in the quiet Nai Harn village, L’Orfeo Restaurant offers the best of French dining in a relaxing and cosy setting.
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Have been going to L'Orfeo since 2007 and it is my favourite restaurant in Nai Harn! The menu is augmented by a solid list of daily specials. The scallop starter is divine and the salads the best in Nai Harn. The lemon tart and creme brulee are excellent. The French couple who run it are friendly and attentive so I am surprised by some of the service comments. I have had one or two mains that were not perfect but the overall experience has always been great!

4  Thank MHM851

Reviewed 10 January 2012

Very cozy & charming place. Run by a French couple, good for casual diner or lunch. If you are staying in Rawai and tired of thai cuisine this is a great place to go to. Reasonably priced & farely tasty. Pick up service (free) available upon request. If u want some special fine cuisine experience with "silver service" & outstanding romantic setting then probably u wonna go to kata/karon/Surin area & pay 40-60% more, but if u want to have a relaxing evening with simple tasty French cuisine & not willing to move out of Rawai then u should definitely give it a try. Dinner for 2 with a bottle of wine will cost u around 60-90$ USD.

2  Thank Slick_whale
Reviewed 4 January 2012

I will recommend this restaurant to everyone who visits Phuket, great service, outstanding food, really cousy atmosphere, my wife and I enjoyed it very much.
A place you must visit.

2  Thank Argomeda
Reviewed 18 December 2011

Because on TripAdvisor this restaurant is praised , we went there to eat. what a huge disappointment, the restaurant looks good and the service is reasonable, but the food is very bad. The menu is very small and the wine selection is very poor. I had ordered fish and got a piece of fish of 1.5 cm by 8 cm thoroughly baked in oil for 30 minute i gues, beneath shredded carrots and had to pay euro 15 for this. The other dishes were very bad and of poor quality, these dishes looks like they were made in the same oil as my fried fish.
This restaurant is definitely not recommended.

2  Thank Hanskrake
Reviewed 3 December 2011

We went there yesterday during our one week vacation in Rawai. The restaurant is very close to the place where we stay and we passed it a few times before we decided to go there. We checked the menu in the internet before, We came in and it is a very luxury restarant compared to the othere restaurants around. Very nice decor, good and friendly staff ( thai and european) . We had Tuna Tatare and Seafood Tatare, Lamb and beef tenderloin, everything was great. The desserts were very very good, my husband had a trio variation of desserts and i had some chocolate cake which was great. The Cocktails we ordered were very good and strong. I can recommend this place, they also have good expresso coffee. If i ever come back to Rawai, i go there again. It is an very expensive place for thai people. But okay for european.

3  Thank Melanie R