“Open water certification”

ScubaNicks
Ranked #11 of 49 Tours in Rawai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: ScubaNicks provides unique private diving services from Phuket. All SSI and PADI courses are conducted up to the professional Divemaster rating. All clients receive an exceptional level of client service and quality. Now in new Dive Center premises, offering low cost accomodation, motorbike rental with cool staff!!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had an incredible time diving at ScubaNicks'. I asked my friend who lives in Phuket and a diver to recommend me a great place to get me started while I was visiting, and he referred me to Nick's. It was my first time diving and I didn't know what to expect, but I had so much fun that I ended doing both the open water and advanced course so that I could explore the beautiful reefs and wrecks near Phuket in depth.

I did my open water dive with Victoria, who is an amazing instructor and a great diving buddy, not to mention a wonderful underwater photographer (I can't believe how awesome some of the picture came out).

I would definitely recommend Nick and Victoria, and am looking forward to diving with them again in the future.

Thank you so much for an amazing time!

Date of experience: March 2018
Minifawcus, General Manager at ScubaNicks, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Great to have you with us Gang! Looking forward to getting stuck into your Rescue course next time.... :)

All reviews
"fish"
"safety"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Can't recommend highly enough!
Family run business and great people.

Having never dived before I wanted to make sure I found the right place to start and I found that place with scubanicks.

After meeting Nick he set me at ease and assured me I was in safe hands.

I did my 3 day open water and a night dive with his daughter Victoria who is an excellent instructor and became a great friend while I've been in Phuket.

The course was everything I wanted and feel more then able to go it alone in the future.

Highly recommend Nick and Victoria to anyone thinking of diving.
I've already booked to do my advanced course with Victoria.

Thank you guys so much for everything

Best dive centre in Phuket

Dean.

Date of experience: March 2018
ScubaNicks, Owner at ScubaNicks, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Many thanks Dean.... great to meet you... happy safe diving... :)

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This was our second time using ScubaNicks. We rent equipment through Nick and cruise the islands to scuba dive on our own (my husband is a great diver and guide - otherwise I would not recommend scuba diving on your own) ScubaNicks equipment is clean and well maintained. Not only has Nick taken care of our scuba needs, he’s also became a good friend. He toured us around the island taking us to hidden gem restaurants and massage places. He even helped us through a not so fun experience with getting into a car accident. I always knew he would be a helpful lifeline traveling through an unknown country. Give nick a call for your Scuba diving needs!!!!!!

Date of experience: March 2018

Katie... Many thanks for your kind review... It's really appreciated... happy safe travels... hope to see you next year.. :)

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I've dived with a few different companies and instructors in Thailand and for me Nick is by far the best I've dived with.

Great service, he fills you with confidence and makes sure that you have fun while staying safe. Makes diving far more pleasurable than anyone else I've dived with. He knows all the dive sites like the back of his hand and makes you a better diver.

Thankyou for all the great experiences and here's to the next time!

Date of experience: January 2018
ScubaNicks, Owner at ScubaNicks, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Great fun to dive with you Ben..... look forward to a return visit... Thank you for your kind words.. :)