My partner and I are currently staying at Serenity Resort Phuket Jan 2012. We paid £2,900 for two weeks flights, hotel and connections. As we are celebrating a special occasion we paid for an upgrade to a Serenity suite which cost an extra THB. 1,530 (£34) net per night. We were given suite 869. The suite is very stylish with excellent air conditioning, high ceilings, great bathroom and patio sun lounge area, the only downside was that we would have preferred to be closer to the pool are and not so close to reception. The staff were all very welcoming and helpful. We would have loved to have stayed in the Grand, Penthouse or Pool Residence Suites but we found these slightly out of our budget range (maybe next time !). The hotel pool has a modern-chic lay out and stunning views across the shoreline to the many local islands. The food at the hotel is of a very high standard with a number of Thai classic dishes cooked to order. Each evening we find ourselves becoming very relaxed as the sun goes down, when the bar area is beautifully lit. With the sound of the ocean lapping at the beach and the breeze from the shore it's hard to imagine a more relaxing scene. Serenity has excellent Gym and Spa facilities and we arranged for a traditional Thai massage in our room, this was my first Thai massage and I would recommend to anybody. Exploring the local area we paid £4 for a taxi to travel up to Rawai beach for lunch. We found this area really laid back and we enjoyed an incredibly fresh and tasty Thai meal for £4 each. A few evenings we travelled by taxi into the madness of Patong (£13 each way). Patong by night is a must see but we were both glad to get back to the peace and relaxation of Serenity.
This was my first visit to Phuket and I have been incredibly impressed by the Thai people I met, without exception they are warm and hard working people.
Serenity Phuket is a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Chalong Bay, on Phuket's sunrise coast, Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket will surprise and delight its privileged guests. Just 64 sumptuous, oversized rooms, suites and stunning beach residences. Some residences enjoying their own generous sized private pools, providing the highest standards of comfort and luxury. Contemporary design, flawless personalized service and ultimate nautical lounging experiences. Serenity's facilities include the East 88 Beach Lounge, a fully equipped gym, FREE WiFi access across the resort and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Hotel Rawai
- Serenity Resort And Residences Phuket
- Outrigger Serenity Terraces Hotel
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Rawai