“pacific light house”

My Hotel
Ranked #297 of 502 Kathu B&B and Inns
“pacific light house”
Reviewed 19 November 2009

Room was very spacious and cosy.. there's a balcony as well..
good location and very near to shopping malls and beach..
reasonable rate..
hmm.. just that the basin is outside..

Stayed February 2009
Dear Khun Xuanzy,

Greetings from Pacific Light Hotel.
We are honored to received your good comments about our hotel. We're looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Thai first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 18 February 2008

This is a new hotel so as expected everything is working well. The rooms are spacious and nicely furnished with a in room safe and a small balcony. The bed is comfortable and the location is quite so a good night sleep was enjoyed. The bathroom is shower only with interesting little Smokey glass window which you can sort of see through from the bedroom. The wash basin is outside in the room which I found a bit strange but no problem.The location is good, short walk via the shortcut to the bars on Taweewong Rd and a little further to the beach. The seafood restaurants in Ratutit Rd are 5 minutes, Bangla Rd is about a 10 minute walk. Would be happy to stay there again.

• Liked — brand new & spotless
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed December 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank bkkbrn
Dear Khun Bkkbrn,

Greetings from Pacific Light Hotel.
We are honored to receive your comments about our hotel. We're looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Worcester, England
Reviewed 4 October 2007

This is a very new hotel, i believe less than a month old. It was on special offer of 700 baht per night (normal 1800) A reasonable price would be somewhere inbetween. We checked the room and out and proceeded to pay our deposit etc just for 1 night initially as we had a friend to meet the next day. Just as we were leaving a gentlemen was asking to check out - i asked him if it was okay - he said everyhting lovely but had an issue with the safe/security/ There was a safe in the room but it was not bolted down - i got the impression perhaps maintainence men were possibly theiving ? We were now a bit apprehensive but still stayed the night as it was only the one we were bound to. The rooms are very spacious and clean and well furnished. The shower was superb. As our friend booked into the Poppa Palace over the road, we decided better to safe than sorry and booked in here for the next 4 nights (@ 1200 baht per night) I think once the Hotel gets over the teething problems and has a full 'Hotel' set up (reception was quite basic etc) it will be a great place to stay.

Stayed September 2007