“Good Sandwich Selection”

Zurich Bread Factory and Cafe'
Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in Kathu
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

They have a good selection of breads, Sandwiches and Pizzas. Mine was a bit special in taste with sourkraut, ham and something sweet inside. They also have some typical sweet bakeries, i had a almond croissant that was really good like back home. Could recommend it to anyone for lunch or to simply stock up your bread supllyies

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Was at the cafe at the airport. Don't go there! Was going to order food and some drinks. Started with my order and the first thing I asked for was a beer. Then I wanted a glass for the beer. They sad they didn't have any but they had maybe 20 glasses standing there. The answer I got was that these glasses just were for show. Then I asked for a paper or plastic cup. They then took one from the garbage and washed it. When asking why I couldn't get a new one (they serve all coffee and drinks in such) as this felt very nasty they sad that a cup or glass was not included in the beer. Then I insisted to get one anyway and one person in the personnel was going to give me one but then all other were shouting to not give me a plastic glass. Of course I did not order anything else as I cant eat food at a place where they give the customers a plastic cup from the garbage. Don't go there! You never know what other things they pick up from the garbage bin.

1  Thank Alvan39
Reviewed 20 May 2017

I do find it hard to get excited about bakery / sandwich places (at least for the purchase of writing a review) but this place is good. Fully priced I guess at 200 - 240 baht but they are good. That said in the West this would be no stand-out but of course we aren't in the West! Good service and comfortable modern surrounds. Will be back.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

For those that want a taste of home this is a good place to visit while in phuket. Fresh artisan bread and great coffee. Worth the visit if in the area.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

The pastries and coffee were pretty good. The quiche was a little soggy and salty though. Prices are definitely "tourist" price but you get air con and full service.

Would definitely recommend if you are around the area looking for a decent western style breakfast with good coffee and pastries.