“Restaurant”

Nein tong Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #252 of 706 Restaurants in Patong
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I really love this restaurant the food is delicious the price is awesome the Waiters r so kind n cute she’s friendly which is good the restaurant is very quiet with a very pretty view I really recommend u guys to come

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Had a beautiful sunset dinner at this restaurant. The Seafood meal was fresh and excellent. I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a venue and meal!

1  Thank DuranP9
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Good view,excellent food , lovely staff My first experience in Phuket and I love this restaurant .. I will visit again soon

Reviewed 15 March 2018

The location is fantastic. It's high in the hills in Hasippee Rd overlooking Patong and Patong beach. It faces west which means the sunsets are fantastic to watch and photograph from the restaurant whilst having and ice cold beer, cocktail or soft drink. There is a great range of seafood as well as Thai food to choose from and the prices are very reasonable. I've been at least 15 times and never been disappointed. The service is quite good too.

1  Thank Grant C
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

very pleasant service, very good and fresh. Superb search at the airport. they need to be very friendly. only because I do not have 5 stars, a little high price for a tiger shrimp, but otherwise super and I recommend!

1  Thank Rudinho P