Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Had a good time in the pool prices of the hotel is very high against the standard, aircon was not working well and the breakfast was just a waist of time, but right outside the hotel a restaurant market opens in the evening, this is fabulous fresh live seafood to choose from even had shark for dinner

Room tip: Bottom rooms near pool ( the only good ones )
Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Brimilda K
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Finally getting around to reviewing this hotel and I am shocked to see how badly is has been reviewed. We stayed here in February 2012, and I would have never stayed anywhere which was rated so badly. I have added my review which I wrote for the website we booked through.

To be honest, we found it okay, if not basic. The pool was nice, the hotel was in a convenient location for the beach and bangla road, and the staff were really helpful. the room was a good size (we were upgraded to a deluxe room when they saw i was pregnant, to give me a bath in the room, which was appreciated). there was a great choice of tv channels in the room was well, which was unexpected. negatives: we had ants in the room the first day but mentioned it to the desk and didn't seem them again. The tap in the bathroom was also very loose, but again, we mentioned it, and it was fixed. the shower/bath was also leaking and leaked through the wall to next to the bed. mentioned this, but it wasn't fixed, we had to keep towels on the floor next to the wall to soak up any water. Other than that the room was fine. They have an inhouse travel agent, who is worth booking through if you want to do any excursions. We wanted to book one particular one which was unavailable, so the agent got us on a similar, much more expensive one, for the same price as the one we wanted (saving about 800 baht each), because I was pregnant and she wanted to make sure I was on an excursion which was suitable for me. Really helpful.

At the end of the day, you get what you pay for. I'd probably stay again if I was on a budget.

Date of stay: February 2012
1  Thank Samantha S
Reviewed 19 September 2012

The Patong Premier Resort seemed a really good deal when booking up online.
I booked 9 nights for $32AUD per night.
Day one I had room 101 overlooking he pool. First impressions was this mus be good, howevever. Upon inspection of the room the bed linen and towels where satifactory with complimentary beach towels. Then..... the toilet seat was broken, there was no hot water from either the shower or the bathroom sink. The next day I was moved rooms due to the hot water not working.
My new room was same layout poolside. The hot water now worked in the shower but not at the sink. Cold shaves yuck...I looked under the sink to see that no water pipe is connected from a hot water source. The floorboards were sinking into the ground when walked upon and this could easily been viewed as a hazard. Also have to mention rooms at the pool location are terrible for mosquitoes.
The male staff were always helpful and took time to talk to you. Reaching the end of my 9 days I needed to extend my stay for a further 4 nights due to dental work. I notified the reception and the girl offered me the same room for double the price (1900) bht/night of what I had already payed. I explained to her what I had previously paid but she was not interested and suggested I look for alternative accomodation as there are lots of places close by.

I honestly thought the girl was rude and could have offered something for me. On check out day I moved next door to the Boomerang hotel. $500/night.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Daza_Oz
Reviewed 29 August 2012

My wife and i have just returned from one month's stay at the resort ,lesson number 1 don't book through the hotel you you can save nearly 40% by booking through a travel agent,the breakfasts were very average,the charge for the room safe was a rip off,and don't use the hotels phone i got charged $92 Aud for a call to Aus. when i challenged the front desk manager about the price all he could say to me was you pay or i call the police (so much for public relations) the staff really have not got a good understanding of the english language,the beds were really hard we managed to get a mattress topper on one bed after a week,

Room tip: Rooms on the west wing are good,the balconys are shaded from the sun in the afternoons rooms the seventh floor seems to be the quitest,the aircon in our room was very noisy
Date of stay: July 2012
2  Thank Brian3208400
Reviewed 25 August 2012

We arrived here later than expected, and we were using front-desk to contact our travel agent. The customer service here was clearly lacking, as the front desk receptionist accused us of being drunk and belligerent. This too, was after we were apologizing for making a huge fuss about our late arrival. Although it looks great from the outside, and the rooms were certainly nice looking too, as we packed up, we found a bed bug. We came down to check out, and informed them that there were bed bugs, showed them the picture that we had taken of it, and the front desk told me that she didn't appreciate us telling her we had found a bed bug. She asked why we didn't show her yesterday when we were bitten, which obviously we would have if we had thought we were being munched on by bed bugs. I couldn't believe she said she didn't appreciate us telling her about the bed bugs. She also said that we were troubling guests, making problems from the beginning. I would not even consider coming back to this hotel.

Room tip: Choose a different hotel.
Date of stay: August 2012