Lowest prices for your stay
AU$110
Priceline
AU$124
Fully refundable before Wed, 24 Apr
Go to your Happy Price
Agoda.com
AU$101
No fees just great deals
3,498 results
All reviews swim up bar nice hotel otop market swimming pool deevana phuket bangla baht
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2024 via mobile

Great hotel, staff are very friendly & helpful, breakfast was great, had dinner & lunch it was good, rooms were big, bed was comfortable so were the pillows, walking distance to Jungceylon & Bangla road, plenty of restaurants & money changers near by, would stay here again

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
Darunee Kaewkrajok, Sales at Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2024

Dear Ms.Joanne ,

Thank you for posting an excellent review of your recent experience in Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong.

We are indeed delighted by your feedback. It is truly heartwarming to read that we were able to meet your expectation and we were able to give you a memorable and enjoyable experience.

Your kind complement will be shared to the team to boost confidence and keep the outstanding performance of customer service at all times.

We are looking forward to welcome you back for your next visit here at Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong.

Reviewed 12 February 2024 via mobile

Positives:
Close to restaurants, Otop markets,
Jungceylon Mall n short walk to beach n Bangla road. Staff very friendly and helpful especially when our flight was cancelled, they assisted us greatly at a very stressful time. An amazing asset to their hotel is the front entrance security guard Mr Chatmai. Deevana are lucky to have such a great man working for them. He made our stay. Always greeted us with a huge smile. Rooms spacious n pool area clean n inviting. Spa/massage on site was awesome. Girls were so professional and very welcoming/friendly. My only regret here was that I hadn't discovered the spa/massage suite earlier in my stay.
Negatives:
For a 4 star hotel, The cleaniness of the rooms need to be improved. To me it was more like 3 stars. There was always something missing upon room clean eg. Toilet paper, hand soap not replenished. Glasses/cups taken away but not replaced with clean ones. Complimentary water not replenished. Dirt on floor or in and around shower/bathroom basin not cleaned.
The pillows n towels were falling apart (stuffing coming out of pillows and holes in towels).
There is also not enough lighting in the room.
They are quite dark.
Not enough staff around the pool area to assist with orders. (Especially at happy hour) also didn't enforce the non-smoking rule in and around the pool area. People smoking cigarettes n vapes, where children/non-smoking adults were swimming n eating. Also didn't enforce the "no reservation" of pool chairs. Many times went to the pool to see towels on chairs/lounges for hours with no-one returning to these chairs etc.
Need more options at breaktast for Australians etc as they mainly catered to an Indian/Asian breakfast. (Eg. Curries, rice, asian noodle soups etc) however, could find some options that were not Indian/asian eg toast, fruit, bacon n eggs. The restaurant food also left alot to be desired as the servings were small, cold n expensive, compared to restaurants in the area. It appears the food is cooked somewhere else, and brought to the terrace restaurant in a large container type thing.

Room tip: Minimart next door for snacks and water as water undrinkable. Local tuktuk/taxis directly outside hotel on street. Poolview rooms more quiet
Trip type: Travelled with family
Darunee Kaewkrajok, Sales at Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2024

Dear Mr, Simon,

First and foremost please allow us to take this opportunity to thank you for Choosing DEEVANA PLAZA PHUKET PATONG on your recent stay in Phuket.
And thank you for posting a review of recent experience in Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong. We are indeed thankful for your feedback. Your review is really helpful for us to continue improving our service. And we truly appreciate It.

Thou we truly regret to know that we haven’t meet your full expectation. Therefore please accept our sincere apology If our oversite cost your inconvenience. Reassured that your comments will immediately take into serious action and improvement will implied accordingly.
Again thank you very much for staying with us and we were looking forward to welcome you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 27 January 2024

The hotel is Really good located in patong, but Unfortunately this 4 stars hotel not respect our need.
The room was dirty , ladies in the morning spent 5 minutes for cleaning restroom and bedroom they practically made up the bed and put some toilet paper nothing else.
Under the bed there was a really dirty situation ( full of dust) , we paid for 4 people but towels for shower were brought for 2/3 people.
The room included drinks but the brought all drinks every 2 days not every they brought us soft drinks as coca cola.
I am not use to make bad review but this time i feel ripped off because i paid ( in my opion a lot) and not worth.
Swimming pool is nice and people in charge of concierge too.

Room tip: If you have dust allergies don t go there.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Darunee Kaewkrajok, Sales at Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2024

Dear Ms. Nocole,

Thou we truly regret to know that our service haven’t able to meet your full expectation. Therefore please accept our sincere apology If our oversite cost your inconvenience. Reassured that your feedback will immediately take into serious action and improvement will implied accordingly.

Reviewed 19 January 2024

Unfortunately I wasn’t crazy about this hotel. I didn’t choose it because I was on a tour. I felt that the bathrooms weren’t as clean as they could be and the room kept having mosquitos get in. I’m not sure how the mosquitos were getting in but there were spaces in the sliding door leading to the pool area.

The pool area is beautiful. I didn’t get a chance to use it but the temperature seems like it would be refreshing on a hot day.

The breakfast offered at the Phuket Cafe needs to be addressed by management. Upon arrival early in the morning before a tour I noticed a lot of roaches crawling over tables and silverware. If you left your coffee on the table it would have roaches in it as well. Pest control must be addressed around food. I noticed after hours the door is left cracked open and maybe that’s the cause. Luckily there were no roach sightings in my room.

Overall, I wouldn’t stay here if I was booking my own stay. But if you are on a budget it’s a good option because it’s close to shops, restaurants, and massage places.

1  Thank melissamM763PQ
Darunee Kaewkrajok, Sales at Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2024

Dear Ms.Melissa,

Therefore please accept our sincere apology If we have oversite that cost your inconvenience. Reassured that your feedback will immediately take into serious action and improvement will implied accordingly.

Reviewed 19 January 2024 via mobile

My recent stay at Deevana Plaza Phuket was unfortunately underwhelming and just “Ew”. The first room I was assigned was disgustingly musty, with a strong, possibly moldy odor. The bathroom conditions were deplorable, featuring brown and black discolored grout and sticky floors. Although the staff moved me to another room after the first night, which smelled slightly better, the overall ambiance of the hotel still felt lackluster and filthy, earning a meager three out of ten. Staff was nice, though.

The bedding situation was disappointing, with only two small pillows provided for a king-sized bed. Another letdown was the quality of the towels, which were threadbare and worn out, giving a sense of neglect. Additionally, the absence of washcloths in the bathroom was a noticeable inconvenience. The light switches were disgusting and dirty, and I had to use my disinfectant wipes to clean them.

The lack of basic hygiene items like hand soap in the bathroom was surprising. Moreover, the breakfast area had bugs on the floor, which was disturbing and raised concerns about cleanliness. The lobby had stained and filthy cushions, which is not good when that is the first thing you see in the hotel when you walk in.

Overall, my experience here was far from the relaxing and comfortable stay one would expect in Phuket. I honestly didn’t want to even sit on anything or lay on the bed. I would’ve moved hotels if I were not on a group tour. I would recommend travelers to consider other options for their accommodation needs, there are tons of options in Phuket.

Dear Valued Guest,