Based on the reviews here, I decided to book a room here due to cost and location. I did not need a beachfront hotel, so this worked out well considering the walk to beach road (and Bangla Rd) is not that far. The hotel is situated off the main drag so there is minimal traffic noise.
I was directed to their Saladee building a few doors down, but I had the free breakfast at the Baipho building. As I was walked to Saladee, I noticed one of the many signs around Patong for laundry service next door (50B per kilo of clothes) and took advantage of this deal.
The room I was assigned was fairly new and adequately furnished. Paintings are a bit unusual and they have new condoms on the desk, so it's not a hotel you will see kids. I had no complaints about the staff and all the ladies who worked here were cordial. They offer free Wi-Fi as well as free use of 2 PCs for internet at the lobby. They do keep your room key when you leave the property for security purposes which I think is a good idea. You won't lose your key this way either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently opened gem of a small boutique style hotel is the first of its kind in Patong. Attention to detail and style ensure that this property stands out from the crowd. There are only 18 rooms which are all furnished in the most exquisite style. This is very stylish hotel accommodation at budget rates. Every detail has been taken care of, leaving you to enjoy the delights of Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket Hotel Patong
- Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket Patong