“Excellent”
Review of Au Bon Pain

Au Bon Pain
Ranked #13 of 26 Coffee & Tea in Patong
Reviewed 28 January 2017

Excellent place to hit in the morning for breakfast after hitting the bars in the night. The staff is polite, service is good and food is excellent.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Loved the coffee and the croissant with eggs, the only thing I disliked it's that the guy that attended me or doesn't understand English or he was stressed (even if I was the only client), because I ordered a bagel with eggs and a simple croissant and a coffee and he made a mistake and brought me only the coffee and a croissant with eggs (that I loved) but not what I ordered. Today I will go back it's worth a second chance because of the quality of the food, but if he does another mistake today I will tell him and won't let pass.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Whether you are in need of a pick me up/hang over breakfast or a stomach filler this is the perfect place, cost effective and filling

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Wonderful place to chill and relax as you watch time go by. Friendly staff that greets customer. Don't forget to order some nice coffee from them!

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Breakfast bagels were good. portions could be better through. the salmon and cream cheese bagle felt a bit skimpy