Amari Phuket(Patong)
USD 176
USD 150
The KEE Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
USD 145
USD 91
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
USD 66
USD 59
Patong Merlin Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
USD 119
USD 102
Banthai Beach Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
USD 146
USD 76
  • Pool
USD 221
USD 130
Agoda.com
The Bliss South Beach Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
USD 68
USD 101
USD 76
  • Breakfast included
3,088 results
All reviewssunset wingbowling alleysunset restaurantsky poolcarpe diem teambelgian beer cafeacross the roadten pin bowlinggrace barpatong beachnew wingbuffet breakfastdeluxe pool view roomhalal restaurantkids clubtuk tukmain pool
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I recently hired motor bike at Gracelands I was pushed into a bike I did not want and the attendant tried to over charge me for this bike I managed to get the price down to Honda scoopy the bike I hire was complicated to start the instructions where thin at best I seemed to me the attendant was not interested in providing a good customer experience the bike cut out on me twice it took me at leAst 5 minutes to start absolute rubbish I ask local people on the footpath to help me and they could not get this motor bike running do not hire the bigger bikes they are junk and it disappointing a hotel such as gracelands allows this service to be associates with the hotel. Just to note every thing else is very good my room is 2724 I would
Like. Refund

Stayed: April 2018
GracelandGrace, Concierge Manager at Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear bruceparke52.
I am sorry that you were disappointed with the service provided by the motorbike rental company that operates from our hotel premises, and I have forwarded your comment to the manager of that business. I would like to offer some tips to our readers on the rental of bikes here in Thailand..
1. Always take complete personal responsibility for your part in any transaction, and that includes being assertive enough to not let yourself be pushed into any decision that you are not completely comfortable with.
2. Do not rent or ride a motorbike in Thailand unless you are already an experienced motorbike rider. Experienced in not only your riding skills. but also experienced in how the bike operates.
There are many tourists who injure themselves through bike accidents in Thailand every day, and you need to also consider these facts
1. Most health insurance policies will not cover medical treatment associated with motorbike riding. Check your policy carefully.
2.You will be help responsible for any damage.to the bike sustained during your rental of the bike

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I lived 2 weeks in Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa -hotel.

Service were friendly and trip went well. Facilities were nice and pools were excellent, they are enough and they are clean. Beach is just over street (Over the road helped the hotel escort). Right at the hotel there were rentable sun beds at the beach.

A few improvement suggestions. There were too few sun bed at the pools. Soundproofing was too weak in the rooms (door to hall). Minor weakness but I have to mention those. My trip buddy was Muslim, there were quite few options at breakfast for Muslim's, that's shame cause otherwise breakfast was good and I did not get tired of it in two weeks.

One bonus comes because they changed our room just for asking that. No extra charge.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
GracelandGrace, Concierge Manager at Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Timo H
Thank you for providing us with this review and I am so pleased that your time with us was so enjoyable and that you were pleased with so many aspects of your stay. I apologise for the fact that we can not supply Halal food, the requirements for providing this are quite complex and we simply dont have the demand that justifies it. We are also unable to provide Kosher food for the same reason. There are however many restaurants in Patong that can cater for these requirements and we will be happy to provide anyone with these requirements with all the information they need in accessing halal food.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and please come back to stay with us again sometime.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed at Graceland Resort for our first time in Thailand and we loved the hotel, we stayed in a new pool view room which had a lounge area off our room, the room was excellent, the hotel itself is great value for money and is situated in a great location, the beach across the road is very nice, the kids club was great as well, all the girls were so lovely and we had some of them babysit in our room as well and they were excellent, highly recommend them and this hotel :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
GracelandGrace, concierge Manager at Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Sparky2759
Thank you for giving us such a wonderful review and I am so pleased to know that we played a positive part in making your first visit to Thailand so enjoyable. I just hope that it was so enjoyable that you will come back to visit us again. Your review reminds me of a certain theory that another hotel once told me. That is that if you are ever confused about which reviews to listen to, ask yourself the following question
"would I like to go on holidays with this reviewer "
My gut reaction to your review would be a yes.
Thank you so very much for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a week as a big group. Lovely and relaxing and staff are generally friendly. Tour booking guides are great! Small things like fire alarms going off at 7:30 in the morning for testing (could do midday), broken high chairs with no safety belt in the sunset breakfast room (and only two available over peak season) and very noisy at night when sleeping in the corridors and people moving furniture around. Feel lucky to have spent a week in a beautiful part of the world but wouldn’t come back to this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
GracelandGrace, concierge manager at Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Bailey L
Thank you for taking the time to post this review. All of your comments have been passed on to the department managers concerned for their attention, thank you for bringing our attention to these issues.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on my first trip to Thailand and had selected the Sunset Deluxe Pool Access Room. After staying in this type of room I can safely say that any future room selection will have a hard job living up to this.

The room is of a very comfortable size for 2 adults. The shower is amazing and the bed was very comfortable.

What really blows you away is the pool and the proximity to the beach. Patong Beach is right across the street so the location is one of a kind. Everything is within walking distance.

The one negative is the Sunset restaurant is not halaal which made the breakfast disappointing so it would have been great to have had that option but nevertheless I would surely recommend this stay whether you are traveling as a couple or with kids.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
GracelandGrace, concierge Manager at Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Abdul Azeem D
This is such a beautiful review that you have given us, and I am thrilled to learn from your review that you enjoyed your first visit to Thailand so much.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I really hope that you will come back to stay with us agsin.