“Best Tailors In Phuket!!”

Canady Tailor House
Ranked #14 of 86 Shopping in Patong
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were in Phuket looking for a place to have a suit made. There are many choices but Canady Tailor House takes the trophy!! (I did my research) Best service, best quality, and great overall experience. We ordered a suit for my husband, with a quick turn around he got a fantastic 3 piece suit. They also keep the sizing for several years so you can can continue ordering and they ship overseas. We were definitely impressed and will order from them again! I highly recommend them!

The Canadian Family

in 14 reviews
"fabric"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Suit fitting perfectly service was excellent.
The guys at Candy are very friendly and willing to make sure I was happy with my suit.
I will be recommending them to my friends.

1  Thank Adam R
Reviewed 17 March 2018

This is how customer quality should. I have never had a tailored suit. Dave takes the time to listen to the "Voice of the Customer". The quality of the work was very good and the fabric selections were fair. I had 6 shirts, and 2 suits made along with a suit for my wife. I will have future items made in the future.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I am very happy to make suit this tailor Mr.canady very friendly thank you so much we will back again

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Canady is an amazing tailor who is willing to go above and beyond for each of his clients. As a woman who prefers to wear men's clothing, he was more than willing to fit me for a men's 3 piece suit so it fits my curves and doesn't box me out. He is also very fast, I originally ordered 1 vest, 2 shirts, and 1 pair of pants and he had them ready for a fitting the next afternoon. During the fitting is when I decided to add the jacket to make it a complete suit and he told me he would have it ready within a week because of the New Year's holiday, he had it ready along with all of my other pieces within 3 days. He also came to my hotel on Karon Beach to do the final fitting and deliver all of my pieces. Canady is also very reasonably price, I can't touch a custom tailored 3 piece suit with 2 shirts and a tie for under $1,200 in the U.S. and he did everything for about $500 U.S. If you are in Phuket, Thailand and are looking for a tailored suit then you need to go to Candy Tailor House!