Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Hans B

Can't be better

Review of Villa Atchara
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Nov 2018via mobile
Lovely hotel. Around 100 m to the beach. Breakfast, not to small. Not to big. You have everything you want and little more. Pool and hotel/room clean. Relaxing hotel. Perfect if you don't want to live in the chaos and high sound from music and traffic like it is in the city center. Take a walk on 15min and you will be in center
Date of stay: November 2018
1.3 km from Villa Atchara
    AU$326
3.7 km from Villa Atchara
View more hotels in Patong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2018

We stayed in Villa Atchara in february 2018 and my Iphone was stolen from our room. I discovered it when I was already checked out and couldn`t do a reclamation. All and all nice villa, but beware of your belongings!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 3silverm
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

First of all, I emailed this hotel in advance to let them know that we would be arriving at 1am because of our flight. We traveled for 27 hours to get there. Our driver brought us into the foyer and tried to find someone to help us. We called and called for about 10 minutes before a half sleeping woman in sweats came out from the game room. She was not friendly and told us that she had us for 2 nights. I said no, it should be 3 nights but she argued with me. Finally I showed her my confirmation on my phone and she said “Oh, yah”! No apology or care. The room was worse than a Motel 6 room and many items were broken. The toilet handle was broken in half so it was very, very sharp. We had to use a towel to flush. There were no working lights in the bathroom. The air conditioning worked well and the bed was comfortable. There were only 2 other people in the hotel which gave me red flags. The maid only made up our room once during our whole stay. Whenever we needed anything, it was very hard to find anyone working there. There was one person “Nok” who was helpful and sweet. At the end of our stay, I went to pay the rest of our bill with my credit card and the lady informed me that their credit card machine was not working so I had to pay with cash. It was a larger amount so I didn’t have that amount in Baht because I was assured that I could pay with cc. I told her I could pay with USD but she said no, I have to go into town to change it. My driver was already there to take me to the ferry so I didn’t have time. I tried to give her more than the going rate and she refused. I told her that it wasn’t my fault that her cc machine wasn’t working (it worked fine when I checked in) so all I had was USD. I had to leave so I finally gave her almost a 1/3 higher than I needed to in USD and told her that’s all I could do. Needless to say, this stay did not leave a good taste in my mouth and I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The breakfast was delicious and the staff was friendly. It is located close to the beach and 20 minutes walking from the famous Ban la road.

The rooms are clean and big, but they could use an upgrade.

The swimmingpool is nice and you can relax and sit at the pool.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RochelleR20
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Room was clean, ac was very good and made room like an ice box, pretty comfy bed. Linens were clean. Restroom was good size and water was hot. Wall plug ins were universal. Pool was nice. Breakfast was not very good but it was better then eating in the alley. Lol over all I would stay again. Especially for the good fare price. Ended up staying two nights instead of one

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ak6923
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I was stay here a few day. I just wonderful of the hotel is so peaceful. I got the room on the four floor of the mountain view . The pool is great big and clean. The room is clean with good comfy . I very happy of stay here also to surely that to forward to stay Villa Atchara .

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank mjenpromrach
Villa Atchara b, General Manager at Villa Atchara, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Mathawee J

Thank you very much of your taking the busy time to give us the best review and sharing your experience . Your feedback is value for us to know that our hotel operating is match with guest satisfaction. We do appreciated of your mentioning of the room condition . We do hope that next visit of our Villa Atchara will get opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us again

Sincerely Your,