Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
culmom
Las Vegas, Nevada

Disappointing

Review of Villa Atchara
2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Sept 2018via mobile
First of all, I emailed this hotel in advance to let them know that we would be arriving at 1am because of our flight. We traveled for 27 hours to get there. Our driver brought us into the foyer and tried to find someone to help us. We called and called for about 10 minutes before a half sleeping woman in sweats came out from the game room. She was not friendly and told us that she had us for 2 nights. I said no, it should be 3 nights but she argued with me. Finally I showed her my confirmation on my phone and she said “Oh, yah”! No apology or care. The room was worse than a Motel 6 room and many items were broken. The toilet handle was broken in half so it was very, very sharp. We had to use a towel to flush. There were no working lights in the bathroom. The air conditioning worked well and the bed was comfortable. There were only 2 other people in the hotel which gave me red flags. The maid only made up our room once during our whole stay. Whenever we needed anything, it was very hard to find anyone working there. There was one person “Nok” who was helpful and sweet. At the end of our stay, I went to pay the rest of our bill with my credit card and the lady informed me that their credit card machine was not working so I had to pay with cash. It was a larger amount so I didn’t have that amount in Baht because I was assured that I could pay with cc. I told her I could pay with USD but she said no, I have to go into town to change it. My driver was already there to take me to the ferry so I didn’t have time. I tried to give her more than the going rate and she refused. I told her that it wasn’t my fault that her cc machine wasn’t working (it worked fine when I checked in) so all I had was USD. I had to leave so I finally gave her almost a 1/3 higher than I needed to in USD and told her that’s all I could do. Needless to say, this stay did not leave a good taste in my mouth and I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!!
Date of stay: September 2018
    AU$839
    AU$840
3.8 km from Villa Atchara
View more hotels in Patong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The breakfast was delicious and the staff was friendly. It is located close to the beach and 20 minutes walking from the famous Ban la road.

The rooms are clean and big, but they could use an upgrade.

The swimmingpool is nice and you can relax and sit at the pool.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RochelleR20
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Room was clean, ac was very good and made room like an ice box, pretty comfy bed. Linens were clean. Restroom was good size and water was hot. Wall plug ins were universal. Pool was nice. Breakfast was not very good but it was better then eating in the alley. Lol over all I would stay again. Especially for the good fare price. Ended up staying two nights instead of one

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ak6923
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I was stay here a few day. I just wonderful of the hotel is so peaceful. I got the room on the four floor of the mountain view . The pool is great big and clean. The room is clean with good comfy . I very happy of stay here also to surely that to forward to stay Villa Atchara .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank mjenpromrach
Villa Atchara b, General Manager at Villa Atchara, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Mathawee J

Thank you very much of your taking the busy time to give us the best review and sharing your experience . Your feedback is value for us to know that our hotel operating is match with guest satisfaction. We do appreciated of your mentioning of the room condition . We do hope that next visit of our Villa Atchara will get opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us again

Mr. Niran Udomdet
Villa Manager I Villa Atchara Hotel

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

who is looking the accommodation of holiday. Thank you very much of your highlight of hotel location , Good service , friendly staff , nice room,
near Patong beach front 5 minutes walk
The pool is very nice and very clean

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Villa Atchara b, General Manager at Villa Atchara, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear jenpromrachmanwika ;

Thank you very much of your taking the time to give us the review and sharing your experience during stay with us. Your feedback is value for us and all travellers around the world who is looking the accommodation for holiday. We do appreciated of your highlight of hotel location , staff helpful and the swimming pool is very nice . Villa Atchara Hotel will have to adjust and improves all the things that guest comment or suggestion. We hope that Villa Atchara Hotel in touch to bringing you return back to stay with us again.

NRD
Villa Manager.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I was stayed a few day thru online booking. The hotel is wonderful pool and room specially is staff are friendly and good taking care of us. Breakfast is well are varieties and tasty. The located is just 2 minutes walk to the beach and 10 minutes of walk to Patong center. I very happy of stay here and high recommend who is looking the room . I definitely to return back to stay here . I love here Villa Atchara .

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Zaraami ;

Greeting from Villa Atchara Hotel !

Thank you very much of your taking the time to give us the review and sharing your wonderful experience during to stay with us. Your feedback is value for us to assume that our hotel operating is matches with guest satisfaction. We are greaful of that.

We do appreciation of your mentioning of swimming pool , staff and breakfast provides throughout to hotel located . We do hope that next visit Villa Atchara Hotel will getting the opportunity to welcoming you back to home again.

See you as soonest !