Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mathawee J
Phuket, Thailand

Deluxe

Review of Villa Atchara
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Apr 2018via mobile
I was stay here a few day. I just wonderful of the hotel is so peaceful. I got the room on the four floor of the mountain view . The pool is great big and clean. The room is clean with good comfy . I very happy of stay here also to surely that to forward to stay Villa Atchara .
Villa Atchara b, General Manager at Villa Atchara, responded to this review
Responded 3 June 2018
Dear Mathawee J

Thank you very much of your taking the busy time to give us the best review and sharing your experience . Your feedback is value for us to know that our hotel operating is match with guest satisfaction. We do appreciated of your mentioning of the room condition . We do hope that next visit of our Villa Atchara will get opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us again

Mr. Niran Udomdet
3.7 km from Villa Atchara
    AU$109
1.0 km from Villa Atchara
View more hotels in Patong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

who is looking the accommodation of holiday. Thank you very much of your highlight of hotel location , Good service , friendly staff , nice room,
near Patong beach front 5 minutes walk
The pool is very nice and very clean

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Villa Atchara b, General Manager at Villa Atchara, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear jenpromrachmanwika ;

Thank you very much of your taking the time to give us the review and sharing your experience during stay with us. Your feedback is value for us and all travellers around the world who is looking the accommodation for holiday. We do appreciated of your highlight of hotel location , staff helpful and the swimming pool is very nice . Villa Atchara Hotel will have to adjust and improves all the things that guest comment or suggestion. We hope that Villa Atchara Hotel in touch to bringing you return back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I was stayed a few day thru online booking. The hotel is wonderful pool and room specially is staff are friendly and good taking care of us. Breakfast is well are varieties and tasty. The located is just 2 minutes walk to the beach and 10 minutes of walk to Patong center. I very happy of stay here and high recommend who is looking the room . I definitely to return back to stay here . I love here Villa Atchara .

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Zaraami ;

Greeting from Villa Atchara Hotel !

Thank you very much of your taking the time to give us the review and sharing your wonderful experience during to stay with us. Your feedback is value for us to assume that our hotel operating is matches with guest satisfaction. We are greaful of that.

We do appreciation of your mentioning of swimming pool , staff and breakfast provides throughout to hotel located . We do hope that next visit Villa Atchara Hotel will getting the opportunity to welcoming you back to home again.

See you as soonest !

Villa Manager to Villa Atchara Hotel

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Good service and everyone is smile. Convenience Place. Peace full.Good ambience.
Food is delicious. I love swimming pool the water is clean and blue.I like to stay here.I think everything is perfect for me at Atchara.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Villa Atchara L, General Manager at Villa Atchara, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear krissayajaz ;

It's great to read of your review of Villa Atchara and sharing your wonderful experience previously to stay with us. Your feedback is very important to bringing us to have a passion of guest satisfaction. Thank you very much of your mentioning of hotel located and staff service mind. We are pass your feedback to who is the member staff .
Otherwise we do hope that next visit our Villa Atchara will get the opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I was stay there for holiday with friends. It’s nice place and good service.
Nirun staff at Villa Atchara he can help and recommend a good thing for me when i staye there for 3 nights.
I will absolutely back to here again on April.

Dear koppi_smart ;

Thank you very much of your taking the time to give us the review. Your feedback is value for us to bringing us to be the hotel standard. We do appreciation of your highlight of the hotel location and good service. Our mission is successful

However we do hope that next visit our Villa Atchara will get the opportunity to welcome you back home again . See you soonest.

With regards,

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Good location and good hotel family hotel all of staff had friendly good service not far from the beach I will go back again on June thank you for every staff take care of me.
Front desk help me everythings he introduced me around Patong every where I really like here they take care like they family.... Really thank you

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear J Whan B ;

Greeting from Villa Atchara Hotel . We hope that your journey back home is wonderful right?

We do appreciated of you to taking the busy time to wrote us the review and sharing your wonderful experience previously to stay with us. You feedback is value for us and all travelers around the world who is looking the accommodation of holiday. Thank you very much of your highlight of hotel location , Good service . We has been passing to our who is member staff of your feedback . We do hope that our Villa Atchra Hotel is in touch also to get us the opportunity to welcome you back home again of next holiday