This is small property, around 20+ rooms/suites, far enough from busy and noisy Patong Beach but close enough if you want to visit it's endless rows of shops and restaurants and other services. The only noise comes from the busy street which is very close to the hotel and traffic sounds can be disturbing. We did not bother that. Nice pools in three levels, small garden, enough sunbeds. Tasty breakfast in a reastaurant with suberb views over Patong Beach "somewhere down there". We hired a motorbike, which allowed us an easy access to Patong and other nice beaches nearby. Hard beds, I hope some day they learn in Thailand that western people need a bit softer madrasses :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a hilltop overlooking Patong Beach, enjoy breathtaking views of the turquoise Andaman Sea from your balcony. Be inspired by the resort's elegant Thai design which boasts a harmony of rich woods balanced by subtle granites, pebble stones, marble and rattan.Rejuvenate in one of 21 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, take a dip in one of four tiered infinity pools, or experience the pinnacle of Thai-western cuisine at the award-winning RICE restaurant. Only minutes away from Patong Beach, escape to the warmth and hospitality of Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Hotel Patong
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort Patong, Phuket