“Dont order steak”

Price range: USD 10 - USD 36
Cuisines: Belgian, Thai
Good for: View details
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Thailand’s first Belgian Beer Café has arrived at Graceland Phuket and is part of a worldwide chain offering Belgian beers and dishes in a beautiful traditional Belgian café setting. Enjoy live music, a warm and friendly atmosphere and sample the many beers from fruity and sweet to speciality.
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

We went here Wednesday night ordered a rib eye needed a red meat fix cost 720 bht definitely not a rib eye more like a blue minute steak was meant to come with salad and chips didnt get any chips my daughters spaghetti meatballs were ok but not worth 300bht but the atmosphere is nice great views

Date of visit: July 2016
GracelandGrace, Concierge Manager at Belgian Beer Cafe Graceland, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2016

I will pass on all of your comments to our Catering Manager.
Stuart Roberts
Concierge Manager

Write a reviewReviews (308)

Reviewed 30 June 2016

We only had drinks here but enjoyed listening to the live band and watching the beautiful sunset from outside deck...it's right across from the beach so always a lovely sea breeze....I can't wait to go again in August and to try the delicious menu.

Date of visit: August 2015
GracelandGrace, Guest Relations Manager at Belgian Beer Cafe Graceland, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Dear Judz
Thank you for your review and thank you for visiting the Belgian Beer Cafe. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to seeing you again in August.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

The food was pretty average.. I'm not sure if we ordered poorly or whether everything was a bit bland. BUT I still had the most amazing evening sitting under fairylights listening to a beautiful husband & wife duo singing and playing guitar. I admit I am a bit of a baby but they were absolutely amazing and brought me to tears.

Date of visit: April 2016

Dear Jess
Thank you for your wonderful review and thank you for coming to enjoy an evening at the Belgian Beer Cafe. Our musicians will be happy to know how much you appreciated them, and I will pass on your comments. Please come back to see us again the next time you are in Patong.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

I came here drawn by the nice environment, including lovely live music. Just the romantic setting that I was looking for dinning with my wife.
That part went well. Unfortunatelly the food is not outstanding. But maybe we had bad luck and the cook had a bad day.
I would come back again though, for the ambiance. I would order something less demanding like a burguer.

Date of visit: June 2016
GracelandGrace, Concierge Manager at Belgian Beer Cafe Graceland, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2016

Thank you for your patronage, I am sorry that you found the food disappointment, and thank you for letting me know. we will use your criticism constructively and endeavour to improve our standard of service. I do hope that you will visit us again when you are in Patong next.
Stuart Roberts
Concierge Manager

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

This bar has mesmerising looks . The view is pretty, as its on the beachfront you can have a wonderful view of sunset and have a good beer along with it. Very relaxing. It's inside the Graceland hotel, where I had stayed. Overall we had a good experience.

Date of visit: June 2016
GracelandGrace, Guest Relations Manager at Belgian Beer Cafe Graceland, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2016

Thank you so much for your generous review and for awarding us 5 stars. I am so happy to read that your evening with us was a good experience...Without a doubt we are blessed with a truly spectacular view of the sunset over the Andaman sea. Please come to visit us again the next time you are in Patong.