“Breakfast ”

I Kroon Cafe & Hotel
Ranked #44 of 967 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: I-kroon café & hotel located in the Patong area, The good location of I-kroon café makes it the ideal choice for holiday. I-kroon café is only 10 minutes away from the beach and provides easy access to the largest modern shopping plaza in PATONG, JUNGCEYLON Shopping mall and entertainment areas. Guests can also enjoy Thai, western dishes and American breakfast. The cafe open 8:30 a.m. untill 08:00 p.m and we close on Sunday, Thank you very much.
Reviewed 20 April 2024 via mobile

Excellent breakfast. Fantastic, friendly staff. French toast, bacon with maple syrup. Beautiful. Lovely latte and fresh OJ.

Date of visit: April 2024

Reviewed 22 March 2024

The Place Is very clean, looks pleasant, service is efficient and friendly. The food was really good. They take credit card, we will definitely go back.

Date of visit: March 2024
Reviewed 29 January 2024 via mobile

We went for breakfast and it was absolutely delicious! Great service, very aesthetic and the food was amazing and reasonably priced.

Date of visit: January 2024
Reviewed 20 December 2023 via mobile

I discovered this cafe six years ago, and now when i'm back, it's as good as it was!! I really love the atmosphere here, i feel like at home. Thank you!!💝

Date of visit: December 2023
Reviewed 30 August 2023

I have tried this place several times trying various dishes and drinks ... courteous and efficient staff... very satisfied

Date of visit: August 2023