“Excellent”

I Kroon Cafe & Hotel
Ranked #44 of 967 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: I-kroon café & hotel located in the Patong area, The good location of I-kroon café makes it the ideal choice for holiday. I-kroon café is only 10 minutes away from the beach and provides easy access to the largest modern shopping plaza in PATONG, JUNGCEYLON Shopping mall and entertainment areas. Guests can also enjoy Thai, western dishes and American breakfast. The cafe open 8:30 a.m. untill 08:00 p.m and we close on Sunday, Thank you very much.
Reviewed 30 August 2023

I have tried this place several times trying various dishes and drinks ... courteous and efficient staff... very satisfied

Date of visit: August 2023

Reviewed 24 February 2023

The restaurant in question is a hidden gem in the heart of the city. As soon as I entered, I was immediately enchanted by the warm and welcoming atmosphere that emanated from the place. The servers were friendly and smiling, and their attention to detail was simply outstanding.

But what really blew me away was the exceptional quality of the dishes I tasted. The cuisine was refined and creative, and every bite was an explosion of flavors. Everything was perfectly balanced, from starters to desserts. The ingredients were fresh and top quality, and the chef clearly put his heart and soul into each dish.

The juice selection was also impressive, with a varied selection of regional and international fruits to accompany the dishes.

All in all, I can warmly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for an exceptional dining experience. The impeccable service, the pleasant atmosphere and the exceptional quality of the food make it an essential destination for all gourmands. Congratulations to the chef and the whole team for this memorable experience!

Date of visit: February 2023
Reviewed 29 December 2022 via mobile

Amazing place! Love this 😍 very tasty! Pleasant and polite staff. I really liked the burrito with nachos.

Date of visit: December 2022
Reviewed 23 November 2022 via mobile

My partner and I were looking for somewhere to grab some late breakfast and found this place. Very happy we did as the food is delicious, quality and presentation of the food is outstanding. Reasonably priced, friendly & helpful staff! Would defo recommend to anyone looking for some good breakfast or lunch.

Date of visit: November 2022
Reviewed 11 November 2022

The place to be! High quality food and the service is so polite. Shout out to the owner Book,an amazing guy who lways goes up and beyond.1000% recommend!

Date of visit: November 2022