“Delicious food! 100% recommend :)”

I Kroon Cafe & Hotel
Ranked #44 of 967 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: I-kroon café & hotel located in the Patong area, The good location of I-kroon café makes it the ideal choice for holiday. I-kroon café is only 10 minutes away from the beach and provides easy access to the largest modern shopping plaza in PATONG, JUNGCEYLON Shopping mall and entertainment areas. Guests can also enjoy Thai, western dishes and American breakfast. The cafe open 8:30 a.m. untill 08:00 p.m and we close on Sunday, Thank you very much.
Reviewed 23 November 2022 via mobile

My partner and I were looking for somewhere to grab some late breakfast and found this place. Very happy we did as the food is delicious, quality and presentation of the food is outstanding. Reasonably priced, friendly & helpful staff! Would defo recommend to anyone looking for some good breakfast or lunch.

Date of visit: November 2022

Reviewed 11 November 2022

The place to be! High quality food and the service is so polite. Shout out to the owner Book,an amazing guy who lways goes up and beyond.1000% recommend!

Date of visit: November 2022
Reviewed 28 October 2022

I-Kroon Cafe reopened this week after a 2 month renovation, which added more seating and a fresher appearance. They also increased their selection of freshly baked items. I'm a local and I-Kroon has been my "go to" cafe for years.

Book, the friendly Thai owner who speaks perfect English, and the rest of the staff make every customer feel welcome. Of course it's the food that keeps me going back to I-Kroon. Freshly prepared western and Thai food and tasty coffee at a reasonable cost makes I-Kroon my favorite cafe in Patong.

Date of visit: October 2022
Reviewed 28 June 2022 via mobile

Amazing food amazing staff… we have visited this cafe about 4 times since we have been in Thailand, the food is all freshly made and then staff are so nice

Date of visit: June 2022
Reviewed 15 June 2022

The food was very awful than yesterday's food
The dish was creamy totato . It was just tasteless !!!

Date of visit: June 2022