“Newly renovated and even better than before”

I Kroon Cafe & Hotel
Ranked #42 of 968 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: I-kroon café & hotel located in the Patong area, The good location of I-kroon café makes it the ideal choice for holiday. I-kroon café is only 10 minutes away from the beach and provides easy access to the largest modern shopping plaza in PATONG, JUNGCEYLON Shopping mall and entertainment areas. Guests can also enjoy Thai, western dishes and American breakfast. The cafe open 8:30 a.m. untill 08:00 p.m and we close on Sunday, Thank you very much.
Reviewed 28 October 2022

I-Kroon Cafe reopened this week after a 2 month renovation, which added more seating and a fresher appearance. They also increased their selection of freshly baked items. I'm a local and I-Kroon has been my "go to" cafe for years.

Book, the friendly Thai owner who speaks perfect English, and the rest of the staff make every customer feel welcome. Of course it's the food that keeps me going back to I-Kroon. Freshly prepared western and Thai food and tasty coffee at a reasonable cost makes I-Kroon my favorite cafe in Patong.

Date of visit: October 2022

Reviewed 28 June 2022 via mobile

Amazing food amazing staff… we have visited this cafe about 4 times since we have been in Thailand, the food is all freshly made and then staff are so nice

Reviewed 15 June 2022

The food was very awful than yesterday's food
The dish was creamy totato . It was just tasteless !!!

Reviewed 14 June 2022

Authentic Numerous Tastefully Done served Delicacies, Humble staffs, excellent 💯 Food & Drinks.
Must visit...

Reviewed 8 March 2022 via mobile

A friendly cafe offering a very good breakfast .. great coffee as well and a perfect omlette .. delicious bacon !!..I would recommend if you need a good breakfast ..

Date of visit: March 2022