“Food Quality”

I Kroon Cafe & Hotel
Ranked #42 of 968 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: I-kroon café & hotel located in the Patong area, The good location of I-kroon café makes it the ideal choice for holiday. I-kroon café is only 10 minutes away from the beach and provides easy access to the largest modern shopping plaza in PATONG, JUNGCEYLON Shopping mall and entertainment areas. Guests can also enjoy Thai, western dishes and American breakfast. The cafe open 8:30 a.m. untill 08:00 p.m and we close on Sunday, Thank you very much.
Reviewed 15 June 2022

The food was very awful than yesterday's food
The dish was creamy totato . It was just tasteless !!!

Date of visit: June 2022

Reviewed 14 June 2022

Authentic Numerous Tastefully Done served Delicacies, Humble staffs, excellent 💯 Food & Drinks.
Must visit...

Date of visit: June 2022
Reviewed 8 March 2022 via mobile

A friendly cafe offering a very good breakfast .. great coffee as well and a perfect omlette .. delicious bacon !!..I would recommend if you need a good breakfast ..

Date of visit: March 2022
1  Thank 500darryllw
Reviewed 23 February 2022 via mobile

If you wanna take a good breakfast come to i-kroon it’s very nice - friendly.
Thank you for the service see you next time bye

Date of visit: February 2022
Reviewed 24 January 2022

Walking down this street you don’t really have high hopes for an amazing breakfast. We got there, AC, yeah! That’s a good start. The young man serving us spoke great English, having spent time in the U.S.

I’m pretty picky and my reviews are hard earned. The coffee was excellent. Smooth, not bitter, not weak, just perfect. I had a crispy, not spongy plain croissant and some scrambled eggs that were absolutely delicious, not sure you how plain old scrambled eggs can be that good, but they were.

My breakfast partners had the quesadilla and a breakfast sandwich and both were great. We are going back tomorrow!

Date of visit: January 2022