“Amazing food, extremely friendly staff and a very cozy atmosphere.”

I Kroon Cafe & Hotel
Ranked #45 of 946 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: I-kroon café & hotel located in the Patong area, The good location of I-kroon café makes it the ideal choice for holiday. I-kroon café is only 10 minutes away from the beach and provides easy access to the largest modern shopping plaza in PATONG, JUNGCEYLON Shopping mall and entertainment areas. Guests can also enjoy Thai, western dishes and American breakfast. The cafe open 8:30 a.m. untill 08:00 p.m and we close on Sunday, Thank you very much.
Reviewed 16 March 2020 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited this two meals in a row, we absolutely loved it and intend to visit for a third.

The food is among the best we've eaten in Thailand and it can't be described how good the staff is.

If you're staying in Phuket, and want a restaurant with a cozy feel, eat here.

Date of visit: March 2020

Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

They have vert tasty foods. Staff perfect, only advise deom the moment we arrive to leave same songs played which is (best days of my life) it replay around 23 times. But anyway foods are decious!!!

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

My favourite place in Phuket. French toast highly recommended. It's a must for the morning. Great staff speak good English

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 28 January 2020

All great! The food, personal, we like it. We found european food, excelent for us.
Salut, from România.

Date of visit: January 2020
2  Thank 785aling
Reviewed 25 January 2020 via mobile

Really like this place. Good food, coffee, prices. But please consider not using plastic cups for in-house drinks. It's 2020.

Date of visit: January 2020