“Great breakfast find!!”

Price range: USD 2 - USD 9
Cuisines: Contemporary, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: ELLA Bistro is a new, concept bar, restaurant, and boutique hotel.Aimed at tourists and locals alike who want more than the average fare, ELLA serves fresh, inspired cuisine in a setting to match. We look forward to serving you.Raising the Bar in Phuket's Patong City.Form follows function at our beautiful minimal design ELLA Bistro.Concrete truly lays the foundation, softened by reclaimed wood, reinforced by industrial steel finishes.We have serious coffee, and we truly love food.We have created a constantly evolving and changing menu.Music is as important to us as breathing.We don't want the ordinary.Our menu of Breakfast and lunch is served all day and evenings are about experiencing the other side - the cocktails matched with the atmosphere!Our ideas, thoughts, inspiration and ingredients come from our collective journey.
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Great little breakfast hub short stroll from main beach. Awesome blueberry pancakes and great varied menu for breakfast and lunch. Also decent coffee, juices etc.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

I moved to Phuket in August and have been looking for the kind of place where you could sit back and enjoy a leisurely breakfast. I've now found it. It's here.

Great coffee and the best blueberry pancakes on the island. Jazz music in the background. Just a great place.

If service could be better this would be a five star. It's service like found in many places here. If you wave they will come but otherwise they wont notice you.

1  Thank DF_Phuket
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Originally in Conde Naste Travel for its great coffee and with so many antipodians around I'm not sure why Ella Bar & Bistro isn't busier. Although I'm not complaining at having to share with only handful of others each morning! The breakfast is delicious, the banana pancakes so good I had them two mornings in a row. The coffee is on par with what I was getting at London cafes. On the few post beach outings or evenings I ate at Ella's the menu was equally as good. Overall there's a very chilled vibe amongst modern industrial decor. The staff are good as are the prices.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

This place is amazing. I've lived in Thailand for over two years and these guys do the best burgers I've tasted. The cafe has a really cool vibe and the staff are great. It's also down an alley so you're away from the main drag hassle.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

After reading the great reviews I thought I'd give this place a go. The place is beautiful and really modern. My juice was yummy but I ordered eggs benny and the eggs were so under cooked the whites were completely raw and the muffin was doughy and floury. Such a shame because the vibe was great.