“Amazing !”

Price range: USD 2 - USD 10
Cuisines: Contemporary, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: ELLA Bistro is a new, concept bar, restaurant, and boutique hotel.Aimed at tourists and locals alike who want more than the average fare, ELLA serves fresh, inspired cuisine in a setting to match. We look forward to serving you.Raising the Bar in Phuket's Patong City.Form follows function at our beautiful minimal design ELLA Bistro.Concrete truly lays the foundation, softened by reclaimed wood, reinforced by industrial steel finishes.We have serious coffee, and we truly love food.We have created a constantly evolving and changing menu.Music is as important to us as breathing.We don't want the ordinary.Our menu of Breakfast and lunch is served all day and evenings are about experiencing the other side - the cocktails matched with the atmosphere!Our ideas, thoughts, inspiration and ingredients come from our collective journey.
Reviewed 8 October 2016

Free Wi-Fi , everything made fresh . serves breakfast , lunch and dinner . Great place to just relax and have a beer or iced coffee . Had taco's one night which were amazing . The chef is the best in town . Owner is awesome . Hotel is upstairs . Very reasonably priced .

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

A really chic little cafe restaurant down a little alley just off Patong beach. It was like being in Melbourne with the polished concrete floors and wooden bench top tables. Good food and reasonable prices for western food which is far more expensive than the local fare generally. Worth a visit for the quick and friendly service.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Visited this place three times during out stay in Patong.

Located on a quieter side street off the main Patong strip, this place offers western and Thai meal options in a modern (steel, wood and concrete type interior) setting - all to a soundtrack of excellent beach house music playing softly in the background. :)

Staff is friendly and attentive and the 4 main smoothie options on offer are all healthy and delicious (tried all of them!). I would personally recommend the chocolate/almond one.

They have a regular Taco offer (3 for 400 baht), with 5-6 varieties on offer. All tasted nice and fresh. I had burger one day which was also very nice but the bread was a little bit stale. Also tried affogato with amaretto which went down great as well.

Would highly recommend a visit since it offers something different from the normal main Patong strip places!

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel based on all the great reviews and I am in full agreement. This hotel is amazing.
Location: close to Bangla Rd like 5-10mins walk, close to the beach (you can actually see it from your balcony)
Room: modern design, huge bed (wish it was a lil softer), nice size bathroom (modern finishings), safe, refrigerator (daily complimentary water), love my balcony
Staff: friendly, helpful, professional
Restaurant is downstairs, decent music good ambiance.
Complimentary breakfast. This place offered the best breakfast in Patong. FYI breakfast all day (9am -10pm), eat/order as much as you want but ONLY one sitting. So I would usually go on my tours, seeing they usually start 7am and when I return I would have my breakfast (help save money if traveling on a budget)
You need to give 300bht deposit for your room key. You'll get it back when you leave, providing you didn't loose it.
Wish there was an elevator, but a lil exercise to get to your room is not bad.
Perfect for solo travelers and couples. Safe area.
I would definitely stay here again, I think there is only 10 rooms, so when I was there it was completely sold out.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

This place is so lovely! Relaxing area in a good atmosphere different for the normal food at Patong beach.
Visit it many times doing my three months stay to get some nice and healthy food! Especially the breakfast, sandwiches and tacos are fantastic! Will defiantly recommend this place to everyone!!