Review Highlights
Clean and professional massage

Went here last year and had to come back again. I had the 1 hr oil massage. It was really good... read more

Reviewed 7 February 2020
18bernd
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Legitimate Massage Salon

This massage salon is legit and professional. My hubby and I were given a couple room . We did... read more

Reviewed 10 January 2020
SurfGoddess
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from USD 24.76
from USD 30.95
from USD 16.51
from USD 31.91
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Great place for foot massages. Tried multiple during my stay in Phuket and this one exceeded all my expectations. Convenient location, Friendly staff, clean place, and most importantly it didn't have 30+ girls lingering outside their doors overly seducing customers to come in.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Taking a massage even every day is a must do on a trip to Thailand. I tried a lot of places in Phuket for massage (routine places not luxury ones) and I think all of them are almost the same. This place was like another places: very friendly staff, average massage and very reasonable price. You should be aware of places that give services other than massage!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Atefehdanesh
Reviewed 18 July 2016

My son and I went to Limone's to have a foot massage each, the girls are very friendly. They massaged our shoulders and back as well. They have chairs that recline all the way back which was soooo relaxing. I would recommend going here as we really enjoyed our time there.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 17 July 2016

We went to a random massage place and it was very ordinary (unfortunately). I found Limone Massage on tripadvisor and would definately recommend them. - Very lovely girls, and a very good experience all round. I had a full oil massage one day and a foot massage another time. Very cheap.

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank mcarthurmorag
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

The price was so reasonable. Tried for the package with different type of massage. Super relax. The location is between Patong beach and Jungcelon, you may have massage right after your shopping day.

Date of experience: June 2016