“Nice Hotel in patong”

Ranked #375 of 637 Restaurants in Patong
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

We been here for three nights. We just want to say that was perfect, the hotel in general very clean, the room as well, all nice, good staff, excellent price.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

Joy’s Cafe has been around for many years and has built up a good reputation among locals and tourists with their home style cooking and friendly staff.

It is the sort of place where once you have been there, you will keep going back. Their meals are excellent, cheap and huge serves.

I love the breakfasts here, eggs are always cooked perfectly and the toast is nice and thick - they also bake all their own bread!

Joy's Cafe also make the best icy cold milkshakes in Phuket.

This is our favorite place when we just feel like a toasted sandwich. The cafe also has a pool table, guestrooms and a computer room.

Joy's Cafe is on Hat Patong Rd; the same road the Nap hotel is opposite Andaman Embrace.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

friendly staff except night manager, who barged into my room at about 2am! I woke to close door and he pushed it open and forced his entry...no idea why and he didn't speak english

1  Thank rajon29
Reviewed 8 December 2015

always good place to stay and eat, also the holidays are never forgotten here, they feed you like family, just wish I could find them on fb easy

1  Thank ricdb
Reviewed 29 April 2015

We stayed at the Nap hotel so were only a short stroll from Joys cafe.
After giving it a try one night I was back a few times day and night as the food was great, I tried lots of different Thai dishes and they were all good.
My wife tried other things like chilli, pizza etc. and she was impressed as well.
we also had a drink here a couple of times and enjoyed a few buckets of beer :)
We will be back to Patong in November so will be sure to have another visit