Great seaview room 530. Very meticulous & friendly staff at checkin counter, we were offered late check out at 4pm (because our flight back home was 10pm, to leave hotel at 6pm for 8pm airport checkin) which helped alot, also due to room availability tt made this possible.
Love the 3 tiered pools & breakfast! Free wifi throughout entire hotel including room is awesome! Nothing bad about this hotel except for the TV channels, mostly are in Thai language, and reception is rather BAD. V little choices of English channels, don't have Asian Food Channel (AFC) etc. Unlike sister hotel Mercure Patong Phuket, lots of good English channels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Phuket is a 4 star hotel tucked into a small hillside above the pristine waters of Kalim Bay, within easy reach of the exciting nightlife and shopping of nearby Patong. Enjoy a unique holiday at our resort, which features Thai architecture and is surrounded by 8 acres of lush tropical gardens. The hotel boasts a three tiered swimming pool, Thai massage centre and Kids Club, plus two bars and three restaurants for you to enjoy. The perfect destination for that dream tropical getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Agoda, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Novotel Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Phuket Hotel Patong
- Novotel Hotel Phuket
- Novotel Resort Phuket
- Novotel Patong
- Patong Novotel
- Novotel Phuket Resort Patong