Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 December 2012

I couldn't recommend this hostel more, I stayed here for a few nights and met so many amazing people. Its literally 30 seconds walk from the main road full of bars and a further 30 seconds to the beach.

Although the hostel is close to the main road with bars you can hardly hear the music from your room. They have a great social area where everyone hangs out at night before going out. The staff are amazingly friendly, they will bend over backwards for you and are really fun to be around.

The hostel provides a free locker at reception and has hot showers and a number of toilets on each floor, the only downside is they dont have free wifi which sucks but apart from that everything else was perfect.

Date of stay: December 2012
Reviewed 2 December 2012

Good value for money, generally clean. Good aircon and great location, however a little noisy at night.
Generally helpful staff who have good knowledge and contacts to book tours/ airport transfers etc
Would definately stay here again

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Less than a minute to the beach and Bangla Road, great staff, and good air-conditioning.

I arrived early in the morning around ten, hungover, sick, and exhausted after five days of intense partying in Koh Phangan. The staff were amazing and I am so embarrassed I have forgotten their names. I was promptly taken to my dorm room, given a warm blanket, some very genuine and needed sympathy and merrily went to sleep.

I slept till very late in the day and when i awoke i realized i had no clean clothes and had to depart very early the next day. No problem, laundry could be done for me by midnight. How would i get to the airport so early next morning? No problem lovely lady at reception books me a taxi. Great people here.

I did manage to stagger to Bangla Road and it is very close. Heaps of nightlife there and food options at the far end. Due to my sensitive nature at the time of stay I could hear the clubs early in the morning still which was mildly annoying but if your out partying it would be fine, or get earplugs.

I loved it here, the taxi arrived bang on six and I was on my way. Thank you so much caring, helpful, and lovely staff at Patong Backpacker Hostel. If I am back in Phuket, I will stay again.

Room tip: Less beds equal less people. Bottom bunks rule.
Date of stay: October 2012
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I want to thank my friend, Sumardi, for recommend this hostel to me 2 years ago. This is the second time I stay there with my whole family. Very strategic location, just walk across the street to Patong Beach. Or, 5 minutes walk to Bangla road ( nightlife centre ). Very helpful staff, take us to the night market and many other interested places, fell like my auntie, will miss her a lot. Sure will go there again next time.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I really thank to Agoda because I booked this hostel. when i writing this review i'm still staying here. I like the location because very near Bangla road that has strong attraction for the madness nightlife. near to Jungceylon mall, banzaan market (the central local foods and cheap). the staffs really helpful. even now one of the staff asking me to join her to have fun in Bangla road. my journey to Phuket is my first solo travel. I do hope in the end I will not forget the memories here and of course the great and nice stories.

Room tip: just enjoy what you get and be prepare for the padlock for your own safety box.
Date of stay: September 2012