“Yum! ”

Ranked #128 of 791 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Roma restaurant and pizzeria Da Mauro , is the oldest real Italian restaurant from 1985 , with owner italian chef Mauro , since the first day and till today. From beginning of october 2013 we open a new restaurant and pizzeria oven wood fire at the Banana Walk Mall,on Patong beach front,with sea view big terrace.See u there soon ,ciao Mauro.
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

This is my 4th trip to Phuket and this is always one of our favorite places to eat when we are there. The staff are super friendly and the food is always fresh and tasty. They also offer takeaway which is handy if u want to head back to your hotel and watch a movie.

1  Thank Cindemella
mauropar, Proprietario at Roma Ristorante & Pizzeria Da Mauro, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

All times u are welcome back , regards and full thanks for ur kind review

Write a reviewReviews (1,689)

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

The food us fantastic.
The lasagne is the best I have ever had.
They also catered for a vegan in our party. I was told the vegan food was superb.
We have now been back 3 times.
We have 3 days left in Thailand and I am certain we will return before we leave.
The takeaway service is also good.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank David M

We are here every day to give You the best quality and service, Thanks a lot

Reviewed 1 September 2016

very friendly environment , the staff speaks Italian ! the food is wonderful . The cook is Italian who is very friendly with the customers. the meal was wonderful.
Thanks Mauro.

1  Thank elenitsas

Great Thanks to a great customer like you , Elenitsas . keep and touch , see you soon

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Dont bother going here, After attending here and having a horrible experience, when I logged on to leave a review, I read some of the reviews and rude responses from the management as they insult people for giving honest opinions, This place doesn't deserve any customers at all.

The pizza was doughy and chewy and it had hardly any topping on it at all, it was more like pizza dough sauce and a sprinkle of cheese, and it was so bad we didn't even bother to finish it. The other dishes are oily and greasy and felt like led in your stomach after eating it. My friend felt sick after eating here. The staff are slow and rude and this place fails in all areas.

I have been to Greece and Italy and eaten there and there is nothing authentic about this place there are much better restaurants about with much more well mannered staff.

Maybe the rude proprietor should read the reviews and do something about the terrible food instead of insulting others who leave proper reviews about how bad the food here is and maybe then they might get better reviews. I would guess the reviews saying this is great are fake or from his friends as this is not authentic Italian and with such a poor sparse amount of topping its a wonder anyone goes where at all.

Dont bother, Go somewhere else.

I would never bother trying here again it was terrible.

2  Thank arduina2014
mauropar, Proprietario at Roma Ristorante & Pizzeria Da Mauro, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2016

You are complicately out of any kind of sense no sincere at all, our pizza is one of the best here from 8000 km from italy, with the mixed import products can find in this country, i do not insult no one , i just said the true and i will answer in the same sound u are wrote or whoever write .You do not even call me or my italian staff about this kind of matter , this why now, i can tell you that , go to look the numbers of negative reviews like yours ( most of that ones are wrote from competitors ) , and compare it with all positive reviews we received, you can see how are different more than 93% are positive and sincere, the rest less 7 % are like yours. This mean samething right ??? Now after i have to tell you another thing , my staff are no rude at all, but very kind and lovely workers actioly , if have samething to say u have to call me immediately or my italian staff for explications , not read just the reviews are u interested and write like that. I repeat again to anyone if u can wrote whatever in the public sites like TA , i can answer whatever i want too , is democracy right ?? Before wrote same reviews on public sites , think very well, because u try to give a troubles to honest people working very hard for long time also to the structure restaurants. this is very no correct at all . finally , if we deserve it to have customers or not , its not ur business, but only ours. Dear ex-customer have a good time .

Reviewed 26 August 2016

This was our day one in Phuket. We went to Patong in the nights for dinner and came to know about this restaurant. Restaurant is opposite to beach. We ordered soup and one pizza for two persons. Quantity was enough for two. We seat outside, from where you can see road.
Restaurant accept credit card without any additional charges. Overall good restaurant.

1  Thank sangram g