“very unfriendly waitress”

Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, Scandinavian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Have been there today and 2 days ago. Rating is for very unfriendly attitude of waitress. What have I done to her? I am tourist!

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank R8086RIpeterk

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We were very excited to come for bbq night buffet. We called before to be sure about that, of course they said yes yes kap... lol.
When we arrived, no one to said "good evening" or something polite, then they told us, with one word per sentence, than no bqq buffet tonight, no during high seasson. But why are you making fake advertising ????
It is not fair way to act. Shame.

Date of visit: February 2018
KentHolmgren, Manager at Karlssons Restaurant Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Sir madame,
I am very sorry if there has been a mistake in communication. We do BBQ evenings from March To December as a promotion thing for the off season . Can I ask you where you did see the advertising for the BBQ evening?

Kind regards
Karlssons

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I experienced this restaurant yesterday for lunch and I really enjoyed the food, I tried fillet steak which had good quality, as starter I tried prawns which is very good and tasty.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We ate in this restaurant as a thank you meal for the people who came to Thailand for my wife's birthday
The food at best was average the stakes were awful the easiest thing to cook..five of us got stakes not one enjoyable my sirloin was chewy
For the price we paid could have dined in a decent restaurant back home and got a good meal
Sorry paid lot less all holiday and they were all better even the market street food was well better

1  Thank johnraf
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This place have alot of different dishes, and the taste and quality is really good. They even sell snus, for 300 Bath for a box.

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Karlssons Restaurant Patong? Share your experiences!