All reviews pool access room patong beach bangla road rain shower during happy hour min walk swimming pool restaurant staff stayed here for nights rooms are large travel agent hard rock cafe deluxe room beach towels tuk tuk bangla rd night life
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Great place very clean rooms cleaned daily and staff are very friendly. The only thing I could complain about would be the swim up bar. One of the main reasons we booked but when we arrived there was no swim up bar. Apparently they only have it for 3 months of the year but I did not read this on their webpage. Other than that it was awesome and we were so busy every day that we didn't really use the pool a lot

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

There for 4 night. What great place to stay so clean staff were excellent they could not help any more. Breakfast , Choice of food was very good . The pool was also good only thing could have been better was a bit more shade other than that my whole experience was great. Highly recommended to all solo , couples and families.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Great location, 100 metres from Otop Markets, 800 metres from Bangla Road. Food always freshly cooked, and wide selection for breakfast. The building itself is starting to show its age. The one thing that's the biggest winner for this hotel is it's staff. They were amazing, they are a credit to the management and all deserve a pat on the back, especially Barba in the bar.

Room Tip: Try and get a poolside room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We stayed there for 3 nights, the room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. The staff was courteous. It is some 500 mtrs away from beach, you can easily walk till there.. Good for family stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank babli_rani
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I keep coming back to this hotel, always a warm welcome. This is my fifth visit & again, it won't be my last as each time it feels like coming home. I can't speak highly enough of the staff, nothing is too much trouble. Great location, quiet but only a short walk to shops, restaurants, beach etc. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Pool access rooms are awesome
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo