All reviews double shower patong beach pool access room bangla road rain shower during happy hour min walk stayed here for nights restaurant staff rooms are large pool side hard rock cafe travel agent deluxe room bangla rd tuk tuk nice pool
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We stayed there for 3 nights, the room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. The staff was courteous. It is some 500 mtrs away from beach, you can easily walk till there.. Good for family stay.

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank babli_rani
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I keep coming back to this hotel, always a warm welcome. This is my fifth visit & again, it won't be my last as each time it feels like coming home. I can't speak highly enough of the staff, nothing is too much trouble. Great location, quiet but only a short walk to shops, restaurants, beach etc. Highly recommended.

Room tip: Pool access rooms are awesome
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Walkerk15
Reviewed 13 August 2017

First impressions were not good. Strange entry into the basement after booked transfer at airport didn't show up.

Hotel has seen better days however rooms are clean, staff professional and efficient, room service and food ok. Biggest let down was breakfast buffet on the weekend when large groups arrived. Food ran out and staff were just not keeping up with refreshing the buffet. As the hotel occupancy started to fill up, buffet couldn't keep up.

Good central location and in walking distance to Bangla Road and Jungceylon. Laundries within walking distance which makes a big difference.

Overall a nice hotel though we won't be coming back.

Room tip: Non smoking, higher floor
Date of stay: August 2017
3  Thank _swiss_miss_hi
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed three nights, at this hotel, the hotel is clean, comfortable, very good service from all staff. Efficient tailor next door, got my suit and three pants ready in two days. Superd fit.
Highly recommend this hotel to all.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017

The first room we were allocated was nothing like the one advertised on the booking site. The bed was hard, and the view was of a wall. When I went and complained I was told that this room was appropriate for the discount price I had paid. I had to argue that this isn't the way things worked, I had researched the property and the resort was listed as a four star place, that's why I had booked it, and if I had wanted to stay at a hotel which resembled a youth hostel in a pre Stalinist country I would have done so. Anyway, after I threatened exposure on TripAdvisor we were finally allocated a room which matched the description on the website. That was much better, 100 percent more luxurious than the first. However, after the initial treatment, and the fact that I had to argue about the false advertising, I won't return, and this is the reason why my rating is lower. Sorry guys, but you need to realise that this is no way to treat your customers. The buffet breakfast was above standard, and the staff in the restaurant and bar were wonderful.

Room tip: Argue / haggle for the appropriate room
Date of stay: August 2017