Amari Phuket(Patong)
USD 176
USD 150
The KEE Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
USD 146
USD 88
Agoda.com
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
USD 68
USD 59
Patong Merlin Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
USD 119
USD 102
Banthai Beach Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
USD 144
USD 76
  • Pool
USD 156
USD 131
Agoda.com
The Bliss South Beach Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
USD 68
USD 47
USD 126
USD 97
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 110/night.

Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
USD 94
USD 73
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 81/night.

Burasari Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
USD 101
USD 76
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdouble showerpatong beachpool access roombangla roadrain showerduring happy hourmin walkswimming poolrestaurant staffstayed here for nightsrooms are largetravel agenthard rock cafedeluxe roombeach towelstuk tukbangla rd
Reviewed 31 October 2012

I stayed here alone for a whole week n its a great place for a getaway. No complaints. The rooms are spotless clean, and so comfortable. The housekeeping staff here do great work and always help out with all the requirements I needed throughout the stay. Breakfast was great - many mixes to choose from with thai, indian, european and even chinese dishes to choose from. I normally go sit at the restaurant bar during happy hour, and this is what i like most about this place. The waiters and bartenders were really friendly and even though I was alone there for 1 week.. it did not feel like I was alone for 1 moment. A great place to stay if you ever drop by Phuket. I will return here next year.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Sridhar R
Reviewed 27 October 2012

This is qmy 4th time to Phuket and have always been impressed with e quality of the hotels and the friendliness of the staff (Diamond Cliff Resort and Impiana Phuket Cabana) I booked this hotel through "CUDO" a discount holiday company in Australia ( 7nights for $400) and due to the reviews on trip advisor reluctantly decided to book this hotel due to the majority of positive comments . This hotel nothing short of terrible with the staff being very rude and unfriendly They had no record of my booking even though I supplied them my confirmation details , they then proceeded to tell me I would need to stay somewhere else that night until they spoke to the holiday company the next day .....once this was finally sorted I was taken to my room to find it run down , dirty and in need of a complete overhaul. ( thankfully the hot water was working unlike some comments on trip advisor ) the breakfast is definitely not up to scratch and to have bowls of jams and honey on display with bees all through it was just ludicrous ( the staff ignored this).The pool is quite nice, however it overlooks a waste dumping land which is gross....I'm currently still at this hotel however am on expedia looking to move to a another hotel ASAP . My lesson has been learnt and I know for next time you get what you pay for and I will hurry straight back to the Impiana Phuket Cabana on my next visit to patong which I love

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
12  Thank Clint S
Reviewed 26 October 2012

I travelled to Phuket this October and this resort matched everything we really looked for! We wanted the pool access room - but could not get it the first night as it was fully booked. So we stayed in the superior room first and then shifted again. Both rooms were of high standards! Excellent!

Staff were always helpful and the manager even helped us with certain issues we had with a tuk tuk driver when we arrived.

We saw reviews about complaints due to problems with hot water, and got worried since we had already booked. But there was no issue at all. Probably, they fixed it already. Best part of the room was the rainshower which was like water massaging you - good fun!

Room offered complimentary minibar - a few soft drinks and snacks. What else could you ask for with such value?

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Blue Ocean was a delight and the right choice that we had made to spend our holiday in Phuket. Its placed in a quiet corner in Patong but still very easy to get around. The deluxe room that we had stayed in were large and comfortable. We were offered complimentary welcome drinks and a fruit platter on arrive. Staff were really welcoming, and helped us throughout our check in process, leaving us right at our room and explaining about all facilities provided in our room.

The tour guy next to the lobby area was also very helpful. We bought the phuket fantasea show from him and he did suggest us some other things we could do around phuket, like the elephant trekking and the phi phi island.

The hotel also has an extraordinary spa, but we did not get a chance to use it since it we went on our last day and it was fully booked. We will definitely go reserve it first if we come back here the next time, which I believe we probably would. All in all, a fantastic place to stay at.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2012

I stayed at the blue ocean 12 months ago & due to the service & rooms, I rebooked again for my husband and I, along with 6 others to celebrate my anniversary and 40th birthday.
The service in the restaurant was terrible. I was the only person there and I asked for 3 different drinks before finding one they had (not even coke!). I then waited 20 mins for someone to either see if I wanted another drink, clear the plates or get me the bill. I ended up having to look around for someone as at 7pm there was no one to be seen.
No people singing like last year either.
The hot wstet was just a horrible joke. We went without for FIVE days. Every day we were told "fixing today", "engineer coming in one hour" plus lots of other excuses.
In fairness to them, we were offered to be driven to their sister hotel for a shower (15 min each way). I finally caved when both my husband and I ended up with terrible chest infections from freezing showers and checked out on my birthday. When checking out I wad again promised it would be fixed in one hour and when I said we were still leaving, I was put on the phone to the manager. He was very apologetic and offered a complimentary spa (no point if there's no hot water). I politely declined explaining we were both now sick and just wanted hot showers. I asked for the room rate to be reduced for the nights we were without hot water and they reduced it by 200bht per night. Not a huge amount but still a kind gesture.

My family stayed and the hot water come on warm the following evening, hot the day after.

I would like to say that I would stay again, but I don't think i would. The service and atmosphere has changed so much in a year and the focus appears to be on Indian guests (given the hotel us Indian owned this is no surprise). No umbrellas by the pool, no bar staff to be seen after 5pm, no entertainment (singers Jenny & Paul weren't the best but they were lovely people who livened the place up at night), no dinner service in the restaurant. Its definitely gone downhill.

The only thing that remains is the lovely supervisor at breakfast & the housekeeping staff who do a wonderful job.

Unfortunately my 40th celebrations were ruined by my stay at the blue ocean. I just wish they had been honest in the beginning and said the hot water would be off for at least 5-7 days. Would have saved me & my husband from getting so sick as I would have changed hotels much earlier on.

• Stayed: October 2012
5  Thank The_Zahras
BOresort, Manager at Blue Ocean Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2012

Dear Guests,

We would like apologize once again for the shortcomings. We hope you understand that sometimes things do break. With the incident of the hot water, we were a bit unprepared since it happened for the first time. However, now that it has been fixed, we will definitely look for ways to deal with it better and quicker if it happens the next time.

We are currently being handled by a management company which have started training for our staff. There will definitely be huge improvements in terms of quality and service. We hope you do give us a second chance to prove ourselves.