All reviews pool access room patong beach bangla road rain shower during happy hour min walk swimming pool restaurant staff stayed here for nights rooms are large travel agent hard rock cafe deluxe room beach towels tuk tuk bangla rd night life
Reviewed 5 January 2012

The hotel is located on the banks of a smelly canal which is used by locals to dump their raw sewage and trash from across the canal. The view from the hotel is that of dirty canal. Service at the hotel is slow, cumbersome, and inefficient. Stay here only if you have to. It is 2 star budget hotel, nothing resorty about it.

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank Nyboy10011
Reviewed 1 January 2012

Stayed in the Presidential Suite for 3 nights between Christmas and New Years. Room was awesome!!! More than enough room and in very good condition. Having the big balcony that opened directly into the pool was a huge draw for me. Made it extremely easy to cool off after a long day.
Although the service at the front desk was a bit slow for my taste, the service in the restaurant and bar made up for it.
Not off the beaten path, but not in the main part of Patong which allowed you to withdraw from the hectic pace of the nightlife.
Overall a good value for the price.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Bulldog92
Reviewed 30 December 2011

When I entered the room I realize the room was huge. Really big. It holds the queen size bed with loads of room to walk about. Toilet is great too.

Service-wise is was great. We were using the meeting rooms there and the breakfast and lunch buffet selection was great.

However, those who aren't keen on walking too much.. Be warned. It is not on the main strip of Patong beach. This means that it is quite a distance to walk from Bangla Rd. For me, that's great as it is away from the Noise!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank PrincessNg
Reviewed 30 December 2011

The first night we stayed, there was no hot water, and the front desk has trouble communicating in English, the only thing he can explain to us is:'30 minutes'. However, the bathroom is huge and very well decorated, and the little balcony is lovely.

Room Tip: Rooms with the pool view are better
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2011

We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights and 3 days in November. We really liked the stay and especially our room (Deluxe). The room was spacious and very well organized, quite comfortable. The balcony opens to the swimming pool and the bar, every evening during happy hour you have live music.....we really enjoyed it. There is a dirty river/ drainage/ sewer close by, we could feel the bad smell once in a while. Believe me I don't think it affected me so much. The hotel is located quite close to the beach, it's just a 5 minute walk even with my three year old daughter. Patong beach is just too good, even though a bit touristy and crowded!!! The staff seemed quite friendly to us, their English is not great, but they are helpful. Breakfast had many options, standards were good. We tried the bar and restaurant for dinner - food to my surprise was quite good, reasonably priced - so were the cocktails.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family