Lowest prices for your stay
AU$140
AU$197
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
AU$129
No fees just great deals
Abdul A
San Diego, California, United States
Review of Nap Patong
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Feb 2024
Lewis and Jang are very friendly and very professional very welcoming with good service
The hotel is very quiet at night and located in good place near to beach and vital streets also near to many shopping stores. It is actually a perfect spot
Date of stay: February 2024Trip type: Travelled solo
1.3 km from Nap Patong
0.9 km from Nap Patong
View more hotels in Patong
2,234 results
All reviews bangla road large balcony modern hotel few minutes walk quiet area short walk to the beach nice pool the hustle and bustle daydream mam thailand pla sofa jungceylon slippers laptop action
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2024

I was here for my wife's Birthday . Everything was brilliant except the Cleanliness of the room that made my first impression not so memorable. But all the front desk staff are super nice and Humble like Lewis , Jane , Sunny , Run , Ging , Bird . But i'm still absolutely going back soon.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nap Patong, General Manager at Nap Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2024

Dear derekmV5502VN ,

We would like to thank you for visiting us and for sharing your experience at NAP Patong, Phuket. It is a pleasure to read your feedback and to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

However, we already share the comment regarding to the cleanliness to our housekeeping team, we will improve that with care.

We look forward welcoming you back once again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 February 2024 via mobile

We stayed at the Nap hotel during January/February of 2024.
It was recommended to us by a travel agent, Sharon Joyner.
It’s a lovely place, good facilities and large rooms, the balcony was a highlight as we stayed with our two boys (18 20) who were in an adjoining room to us. Each afternoon before dinner we’d sit on the balcony and have a few drinks we’d purchased from seven eleven just down the road.
Breakfast was great, although they never had any bacon?
Staff were also very friendly and spoke to us every day when we came down for breakfast.
Location wise, Nap is in a perfect position. About 50m to the beach, where you pass 7-11, a coffee shop, and chemist, just to name a few places.
Our youngest son used the gym every day, it’s not extensive, but he could do a whole body workout with what was there.
Pool was also very nice, where we took advantage of being able to order drinks or food.

Only two Critiques- the lighting, particularly in the bathroom over the sink/mirror is poor.
The volume on the TV was very low, in fact it wouldn’t go over 32. I suggest bringing a speaker you can connect via audio cable to the tv’s.

We’re already planning next years trip, where we plan on staying at the Nap again
Thank you to all the staff in making our time in Phuket so memorable.
The kennedy family.

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nap Patong, General Manager at Nap Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2024

Dear ibk4,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at NAP Patong, Phuket.

We are proud to read that our resort and our team has left a lasting impression and that you have enjoyed your stay. We would also like to thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us.

Regarding about the TV volume, we have discuss with Engineering teaam to fix it and also Housekeeping noted for the mirror in the bathroom.

Thanks again for sharing your feedback with us

We are looking forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 9 February 2024

Amazing experience.
We stayed in the signature villa.
The place was super clean and very equipped (USB port will be an amazing upgrade).
Swimming pool is amazing.
Lewis and all the receptionist were super helpful.
Will definitely come back again.

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 315haimb,

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at NAP Patong, Phuket. your recent trip to Thailand.

All of us (especially Lewis and all reception) are thrilled to read that we managed to exceed your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope we get the chance to welcome you back to NAP Patong, Phuket again soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2024 via mobile

Pros : The hotel location is the best in mu opinion. Not in the crowded or noisy area, but you can walk to the patong beach or touristy area.
The room is tidy and modern designed.
Cons : the air conditioner is noisy. And dont bring the slipper, it’s not for free.

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nap Patong, General Manager at Nap Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2024

Dear RickyL_id ,

We are thrilled to read that we managed to exceed your expectations at NAP Patong, Phuket. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us.

Hopefully we can welcome you back to NAP Patong, Phuket. soon again.

Reviewed 3 February 2024

I have been facing some challenges in my personal life and so decided, more or less spontaneously, to book a solo trip to Phuket to decompress, relax and work on my healing. I came across a good package deal for a week at Nap Patong and snapped it up. I didn't do much research beforehand so didn't really know what I was walking into, but I feel I totally lucked out.

This place was simply wonderful, just what I needed, and one I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to other solo female travellers, particularly if they're transgender women like me. In fact, one of the reasons I chose Thailand as a holiday destination was because of the relative inclusivity of Thai society when it comes to gender diversity. And I really felt this at the hotel, where staff treated me like a queen the whole time with absolute warmth and respect. Every request was met with care and attentiveness, and staff were always an absolute delight to deal with.

There are three staff in particular who I would like to mention by name and personally commend for doing an outstanding job and making my stay so lovely and memorable:

1) Kae from housekeeping. We started off with friendly smalltalk at first, but by the end of my week at the hotel, I feel like we connected on a deeply human level, and now I'm honoured to call her a friend. She was helpful and 100% professional, but also such a kind-hearted cheerful person whose radiant smile really warmed my heart each day. Although I was travelling alone, I never really felt lonely and Kae was a big part of that, always making me feel so at ease and leaving my room perfect. I hope she's given lots of opportunities to grow and flourish in the hotel industry going forward, because she's truly a special person and deserves it.

2) Lewis from front desk. Lewis speaks great English and so was always on hand to help with my requests when I had difficulty making myself understood otherwise. But not only that; I also enjoyed his outgoing personality and how he'd always make time to have a friendly chat with me about my day and experiences in Phuket. One time I needed laundry done, and he personally escorted me around the block to his family's laundromat and introduced me to his mother. At the end of my stay, he presented me with a lovely gift from his mother: a small stone elephant candle-holder. I was touched by Lewis' personalised service, and grateful to have connected on a human level, rather than just be treated as another customer.

3) Run from management. Upon check-in, I faced a small hiccup with the security guard, but when I spoke to Run about it, he was extremely receptive and made sure the problem was resolved straight away. From then on, I felt completely comfortable and the issue never happened again. Aside from that, I really appreciated Run's warmth and friendliness and willingness to have a chat. Like Kae and Lewis, he always made me feel very comfortable and welcome and valued, not just as a guest, but also as a human being.

Aside from the outstanding staff members (not limited to the three named above), here's a few other things I'd like to note:

- The breakfast buffet was sumptuous and delicious! I loved the variety and looked forward to it every morning.

- The decor and general environment of the hotel is truly relaxing, soothing, serene, and mood-enhancing, with beautiful gardens and water features integrated throughout. My room overlooked the pool, and the trees just outside my balcony were graced with all kinds of birds, whose lovely songs I was glad to wake up to each dawn.

- Location-wise, Nap Patong is perfect too, being just a short walk from one of the loveliest sections of Patong Beach.

I fell in love with Thailand, and definitely want to visit regularly for the rest of my life and continue building connections. And whenever I'm in Phuket, I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else than Nap Patong - specifically Room #310 again which suits me perfectly :)

Thanks Nap Patong; I can't wait to see you all again soon!

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Iomac2024,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at NAP Patong, Phuket during your last visit to Thailand.
We are thrilled to read that you have enjoyed your vacation with us. We would also like to thank you once again for taking the time to write about your exeperience.

Wow, special thanks from the entire team, especailly from Kae,Lewis and Run, who made your holiday nearly perfect, they still can't stop to smile after know your feedback.

Hopefully we get the opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future again.