1,882 results
All reviews daydream deluxe bangla road free mini bar big balcony modern hotel beach bag few minutes walk spacious room nice pool tour desk bangla rd pool view phi phi jungceylon shopping centre happy hour yogurt the hustle and bustle
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here recently for five days. The location is within walking distance to the main beach, Bangla road and many street markets / restaurants. The breakfast is amazing and staff are extremely helpful and welcoming. Highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TheNapPatong, General Manager at X2 Vibe Phuket Patong (Former Nap Patong), responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Erin d

Thank you very much for your five days staying with us. We are proud to have a great opportunity in accommodating you on your recent visit to Phuket. It's our pleasure to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us and we are looking forward to welcome you back to Nap Patong again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel in last year. I like the room, bed so comfortable and big balcony. Staff is so nice they’re have smile and friendly. They impressed me about I forgot my stuff in a room but I already check out. They sent my stuff to my house. I have to say thank you even it past for a year.
Breakfast is very delicious. They have many choice of food. I like The restaurant in hotel too good price and food very delicious.
I like everything apart from music from the bar in front of hotel. Every time I had chilling on the balcony. I heard the bar music. It will start at 6 - 10 pm. Everyday.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank nalinratk
TheNapPatong, General Manager at X2 Vibe Phuket Patong (Former Nap Patong), responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Nalinrat K

Thank you so much for your very valued review on Tripadvisor. We feel very honored and privileged to have been your choice of resort in Patong. I am equally happy with your description regards warm hospitality and attentiveness of our service staffs. I have presented your detailed evaluation to my colleges at our weekly meetings. thank you once again and we look forward to welcome you again at Nap Patong in the near future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve been bringing our small groups of 15 on our Thailand Tours for the past year to this Hotel and honestly I can’t say anything bad about the place (ok, maybe the coffee in the morning at breakfast if I’m being really picky) The Nap is one of our favourite places to stay, the staff are amazing especially Run, Mam & Keng!these 3 are absolutely outstanding and The Nap should be very proud to have them work there. They always welcome us with those big famous Thai smiles and go above and beyond to assist everyone in our groups. Looking forward to visiting again soon!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
TheNapPatong, General Manager at X2 Vibe Phuket Patong (Former Nap Patong), responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Shane B

I am very proud to read your very favorable comments on Tripadvisor. It is comforting to know that we at the Nap are doing our jobs to our guests satisfaction and this it what we continue to thrive for at all times and it's a pleasure to learn you were impressed with our warm hospitality and especially appreciated the service given by members of our service team( Run, Mam, Keng ) during your stay. Once again thanks for sharing your experience and looking forward to welcome you back to Nap Patong again.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We have enjoyed staying at the Nap multiple times over the years, and have been drifting away to other accommodation locations due to the prices increasing a little beyond the budget and past rates we have enjoyed here. This time around the price suited our needs and it did not differ much from other locations in the neighbourhood. Price aside, the Nap offers some perks that other neighbouring hotels do not provide: location, swimming pool, bar, excellent rooms, great staff and service, gym, pool, restaurant, computer room, tour desk, souvenir shop, SPA, massage and beauty salon, and an excellent breakfast included in the price. It is always a pleasure to return here, it feels like home away from home and the staff really show their appreciation, particularly when you are a returning guest, like most members of our group. Hope to come here again soon!!!

Room tip: try to select a room with view on the pool, or better a room with its own personal pool!!
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
TheNapPatong, General Manager at X2 Vibe Phuket Patong (Former Nap Patong), responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear DownUnder1962

Thank you very much for taking your time to post on Tripadvisor. We appreciated for you being our regular customer and we are proud to be your choice of resort in Phuket. I was absolutely delighted to have read of your kind praise, particularly in regards to our perfect location, facilities and staff attentiveness and do trust that your experience with us was both pleasant and memorable.
once again thank you for sharing your comments and we look forward to welcoming you once again in the near future.

With my best regards.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

The hotel is clean, centrally located, and has all the marks of a vacation hotel (pool and the near beach). That being said, where the staff is friendly, they're not overly fast, you'll probably need to ask for help - not be offered. If you're looking for quite and romantic, not your hotel. This is a family hotel, you should expect kids at the pool having a family vacation. It's nice, convenient, and clean, all in all - adequate for a moderately priced hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear BV_TR

Thank you very much for your feedback on Tripadvisor. We appreciated for you staying with us and are proud to have had a great opportunity in accommodating you. It's our pleasure to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us and we are looking forward to welcome you back to Nap Patong again in the near future.