2 people are viewing this hotel
AU$197
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
AU$129
No fees just great deals
2,234 results
All reviews bangla road large balcony modern hotel few minutes walk quiet area short walk to the beach nice pool the hustle and bustle daydream mam thailand pla sofa jungceylon slippers laptop action
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2012

I stayed here for a week in November 2012. I usually stay at BYD Lofts which is right nearby, but decided to try something else this time.

Lots of good things about this hotel: Nice modern design, extremely nice staff - always smiling and always helpful, decent breakfast with a choice of indoor or outdoor seating, very nice pool area, all rooms have good sized balconies. I like this area also - a short walk from the beach (5 minutes), and a nice walk to Bangla and Jungceylon (10-12 minutes). It is also a rather quiet area which I like.

The reasons for not giving it 5 stars are: (1) I really liked the pool area, but I found the music that was constantly being played over the PA system to be somewhat annoying and it was not conducive to relaxing. The second part of this was that I liked to sit on my balcony in the late afternoon and relax, but again the same music was quite loud and I found it difficult to relax. Without this music the pool area and balcony would have been perfect for relaxing. However the way it is, it's almost more relaxing and quiet on the rather busy Patong beach. (2) The Wifi system was not very reliable. I was on the fourth floor, and the Wifi Access Point is outside room 406. I was in 412 which is quite a ways from the Access Point, and hence both my PC and my smartphone would lose the connection all the time.

Without these two issues this would be a 5-star place.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 November 2012

I like this hotel so much.The rooms are clean and almost modern , the mini bar is full of non alcoholic complementary drinks and the pool area is ok with a helpful staff.

The only thing I didn't like about this hotel is that the house keeping staff are noisy at the morning , they talk in a high voice at morning time and if you are a light sleeper you will definitely feel uncomfortable when the start there work.

To sum it up I recommend this hotel but not highly

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2012

It's our second stay in this hotel. The design of the hotel is really nice and fit for the client. We had a nice room but far from the lift. For the Chinese (from mainland or Singapore), you have no one TV channel in chinese. It's strange!! There is a problem to adjust the hot and cold water in the shower. The breakfast is perfect. To be clear, the hotel has not a central situation, you need more than 15 mn to go in Patong center. If you are young there is no problem! We will come again if there is a promotion rate.

Room tip: Try to get a room on 4th or 5th floor
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Located in the heart of Patong, nightlife, food, and beach are just stone's-throw away from this well-thought, clean and modern hotel. Customer service is superb and the buffet breakfast is a treat! Most of the staff can communicate well and always gives you that warm, truly Asian hospitality!

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Good location close to the action of Patong but just out enough to be quiet. Close walk to beach. Pool area is lovely and never a problem getting a spot. Only let down for this hotel for us was the staff, not overly friendly which was a little disappointing.

Date of stay: October 2012