Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
jodragon
Surfers Paradise, Australia

3 Night Stay The Nap Hotel

Review of Nap Patong
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Oct 2012
Stayed for 3 night in Deluxe Daydream Room, I was dissapointed that there was no oceanview the room itself was good and spacious. The hotel is located about 8 min walk north of the Bangla Rd party precinct, the road it is on is quiet at night there is construction on 3 new/upgrading hotels across the road but you cant hear the noise from the works at night. The restaurant is quite nice and they have happy hour drinks at the spacious bar every night cocktails start from $4AUD each so quite good. The staff were pleasant and helpful whixh helped the pool is not a large one by modern standards but is adequate. I would rate it a 3.5 star - 4 star rating. Free wifi and business centre . The hairdryers will eventually dry your hair but needs upgrading but this is the same elsewhere. I would recommend the hotel but there is better value for money in Patong Beach area.
Date of stay: October 2012
Room Tip: If you are looking to stay away from the hustle and bustle of the Patong Beach CBD area this...
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    AU$115
3.2 km from Nap Patong
View more hotels in Patong
2,273 results
All reviews bangla road large balcony modern hotel few minutes walk quiet area short walk to the beach nice pool the hustle and bustle daydream mam thailand pla sofa jungceylon slippers laptop action
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Obviously this resort attract me to some degree that earns a second visit from me. I still like the tranquility of this street in a very busy and vibrant area...Patong ! The resort is a up class but smaller boutique hotel, new and well maintained. Rooms are all completed with a balcony and nice bathroom. But I find that its green effort are eating into guests' comfort like automatic aircon shut off once you open the balcony sliding door and the lack of dustbin in the room. Other than that I enjoy the stay very much. This resort is often fully booked, so you should plan ahead if you intend to stay here.

Room tip: Any room is good since it is relatively new.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JDI-SGP
Reviewed 29 September 2012

We choose The Nap due to the Reviews off TripAdviser and it didn't disappoint. Location was only a short walk (1-2mins) to the beach. Even though there is a construction site across the road (new hotel being built) we found it didn't interfere with our stay. (New hotel is due to open by Dec 2012). Being off the beach, The Nap street seemed quiet compared to the main streets.

Upon arrival we were greeted warmly and check in went smoothly. Exterior is simple and modern looking. Our room on the 5th floor over looked the pool and the beach in the background. Room was clean and fresh. Pool itself was good especially after a days worth of shopping.

Also free mini bar (soft drinks) is a real bonus. We bought spirits duty free and then used the soft drink as the mixer.

Breakfast was included in our package and was great with variety each day especially the crepes. We stayed there for 5 nights which we felt was long enough. We ate in the restaurant on different days for lunch and dinner and both times were great. Menu included a variety of Thai and western foods.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2012

The only reason I would go back to Patong is to revisit The Nap Hotel. My boyfriend and I spent five nights at The Nap in July and it was amazing. The location is perfect as it's only about 200 metres from the beach, and you do not want to be right on Patong Beach as it's quite dirty and loud. You will not want to leave this hotel as it is so nice and has everything you need. The food is above high standard, and cheap. The staff are all so lovely and helpful, and always smiling. Thank you for the great experience. I highly recommend this accommodation in Patong and cannot wait to visit it again in the future.

Room tip: In Patong, I recommend you stay further from the beach in a nicer apartment as oppose to a run down apartment on the beach. A nice hotel with a good pool is crucial as the beach isn't always nice and the streets can be noisey at night.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jess_Sydney88
Reviewed 26 September 2012

I stayed at the Nap for 4 nights. It was amazing value for money. very modern, nice rooms with breakfast included for approx $90 AU per night !
This. Hotel is perfect as a base. I wouldn't recommend it for families (not enough facilities) . I was travelling alone on this occasion.

Room tip: Little yoghurts served at breakfast were delicious as well as marscapone crepes one morning.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Currently in the hotel as I write this and I would like to say how very impressed I am so far;

From the moment we arrived, we were welcomed so pleasantly by the staff and that has continued during our stay. A real credit to the hotel and they go out their way to make your stay an enjoyable one.

I love the layout of the hotel and the decor and as previous reviewers have written, it is well located to the beach and nightlife in Patong.

The breakfast is great, so are the drinks in the bar during happy hour.

The rooms have air con, a superb bathroom, are well tastefully decorated and of course, clean. The housekeeping service is also very good, it has to be said.

From what I've seen, this has to be one of the nicest hotels in Patong and I would definitely stay here again.

A well deserved rating and a reflection of an excellent hotel with great people working in it.

Well Done Nap Hotel.